Mountain View, CA
Students enrolled: 1,847

Posted October 07, 2012
I moved into the area four years ago and have been so impressed and delighted with Mountain View High. My kids have thrived - meeting great friends, having terrific, attentive teachers, and a wealth of extra-curricular clubs, teams and programs.

Posted August 17, 2012
My three kids thrived at Mountain View High! We were so fortunate to have this amazing school in our backyard! Go Spartans!

Posted October 29, 2010
Excellent and caring teachers. Strong academics - plenty of AP and Honors classes to keep kids challenged. Nice campus. A positive student environment. Very friendly and open. Hard for kids not to feel supported. I have a junior and freshmen and they are both really happy at MVHS.

Mountain View High School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
My daughter is a sophmore this year and she has so much homework but it is fantastic because she is learning so much. She is learning so much more than I did at Los Altos in the 80's. She tried so hard to get the best grades. It really has changed. It isn't all about cute boys and Candies wedge shoes anymore. LOL.

Mountain View High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The Vocal music department is the greatest. The teacher is innovative and very caring. The Madrigals are rated among the country's best, by hard work and dedication. Students are highly encouraged to further their education, and contribute to society.

Posted June 11, 2009
Great school. Challenging curriculum (though it's sort of two tracks only -- regular classes can be boring for bright kids, but the Honors and AP alternatives are really hard. The Honors courses (esp. in Science) are really using the AP texts. A lot of parents would like something in between. But, that's my only criticism. Amazing faculty, very caring and supportive, always respond to emails, always looking out for the kids. Great extracurriculars, wonderful performing arts program including all instrumentals, marching band, 3 choirs, dance, drama. Beautiful campus.

Posted August 17, 2008
Just graduated. It was an amazing experience to be part of MVHS. The staff is caring and helpful; the curriculum is challenging; the resources are bountiful. I'd say MV is a 10! I'm on my way to East coast college and feel well prepared.

Posted July 22, 2008

Posted November 03, 2007
I go to Mountain View High and I love it! There are a bunch of extracurricular activities and sports. The teachers are also experienced.

Mountain View High School 4

Posted September 02, 2007
I currently go here to this school and I was really impressed. The teachers and staff made me feel welcome to this school. The teachers know their subjects well and they help students learn the subject better if they do not get it. Their teaching quality is probably one of the best in the state of California. Great job Mountain View! Go Spartans!

Mountain View High School
3535 Truman Avenue, Mountain View, CA  94040
Last modified Mountain View High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top