N.A.S. Lemoore, CA

Posted May 09, 2011
Neutra is a wonderful school. The teacher support is wonderful! I can actually say that i hate to leave after this school year. (It only goes up to 5th grade). My son and i have really enjoyed our years here, but we are now bound for Washington. I would recommend this school to anyone transferring to Lemoore. We chose Neutra to begin with over Akers school, because it did only go to 5th, and the younger kids didn't have to deal with 8th graders and seeing some of the things that go on with the older mindset. The school test score is over the top. They have the highest API around and keep breaking that score, always moving ahead. You couldn't choose better around here than Neutra...

Posted September 23, 2010
My daughter has come home everyday, singing a new song about shapes and colors. She has learned so much in the first month of school. Her teacher Mrs. Cardoza is an amazing teacher. I am so happy my daughter has a teacher who loves what she does. Everyone at Neutra is so friendly & welcoming. I am just so sad my daughter will not be able to finish out the school year here.

Posted November 11, 2009
My son has been here for a few short weeks and has excelled more than I could have possibly imagined!!!!!!! I love this school and cant wait to put my daughter in here next year!!!!

R. J. Neutra 3

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted October 18, 2009
This is an amazing school, I wish we could stay here forever! The involvment with staff, teacher, and parents will leave one speechless. The school has a great fitness program, they have the best API scores in the county, if there is a problem with anything from questions & paper work to your student having trouble in class they contact you with in the day. The treacher and staff are always happy and in great moods (which is wonderful!). They have movie nights and events nights at the school which make it fun to hang out there for the kids, it's not a 'drag' all the time, go study you buns off and go home to your parnets kind of school. It's one where they care about your student 100% from their school work & test scores to making sure they are dealing well with a parent being on deployment!

Posted May 25, 2008
I can't say enough about this school! Everyone from the office staff to the teachers are a joy to be around. I have never been to a achool where everyone employeed there actually loves there job and wants to be there! We have stayed at our current duty station because of this school.

Posted November 11, 2007
Outstanding in all academics. R.J. Neutra has strong community participation. It is a wonderful school all around.

R. J. Neutra 4

Posted June 18, 2006

Posted May 07, 2006
I love this school. They have won several awards from the state. The teachers are all great. There are about 15-20 students per teacher and each class has an aide that helps out and parent volunteers are always appreciated.

Posted April 21, 2006
Amazing school. I couldn't be any happier with my daughter's experience here.

R. J. Neutra
Community Center Drive, N.A.S. Lemoore, CA  93245
Last modified R. J. Neutra is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R. J. Neutra Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top