Central Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2011
I cannot wait until this year is over so I can switch my kids school. The teachers are great!!!! The office clerks are rude! I do not know what it is with all these office clerks being rude to people. Too much bullying and kids doing bad things! The teachers is the only great thing they have!

Posted September 30, 2009

Central Elementary School 4

Posted November 13, 2008

Central Elementary School 0

Posted November 05, 2008
I love this school, I had a kinder and preschooler. They had the best teachers and my kids loved to go to school. Unfortunately we moved and we miss the school terribly.

Posted July 15, 2008

Posted February 04, 2007

Central Elementary School 5

Posted December 29, 2005
I am a teacher at central elementary in national city and am overwhelmed by the awesome people, programs, and practices in place here. Since the administration at the school changed in august 2004, things have been improving all over the place. Students and families are seeing how by working together, respectfully, and patiently - we can make not just academic, but social changes, as well. The school is filled with intelligent, caring, and dedicated people - students, parents, and teachers alike. National city sometimes gets a bad rap, that it's in a 'bad' part of town. Well, I would just like to say that this school has more going for it than other 'good' schools I've worked at that are in 'better' neighborhoods and when I have my own children - they will come to school at central because they will get to, it's that awesome of a place!

Central Elementary School
933 E Avenue, National City, CA  91950
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top