National City, CA
Students enrolled: 1,071
Before care: Yes

Granger Junior High School 4

Posted June 13, 2014
Granger is a good place to go where I feel safe. Most of the teachers help us out, but sometimes it's boring. I wish we had more cooler ones. My 2 AVID teachers and my Mr. Math 7 teacher are THE BEST!!!

Granger Junior High School 3

Posted April 24, 2013
Granger is OK. There are volunteer supervisors whom aren't motivated to help students, and there is a mind numbing "Game Room" with two X-Boxes, what a waste!.

Posted January 27, 2012
i am currently a student in Granger Junior High School. I believe that its a very diverse school, and it makes learning fun. But when testing time comes along it gets hectic. But the teachers always find a way to get us prepared.

Granger Junior High School 3

Posted October 17, 2010
I'm a student currently attending granger. Granger teachers are too mean, too nice or too strict. In my biology class, everyone copies each others homework because our teachers nice. One of the schools only geometry teachers, just tells us to read this, do that and answer. Then almost all teachers have made fun of a student at one time even, jokingly. The school board doesn't care about student opinions. If they did there would be a student council like in an elementary school 2 miles away. For 3 years I've been writing letters to the school and signing petitions. The school emails don't work.t In addition, the academic programs are too challenging and only a little helpful. All of my friends having been getting bad grades around the time of quarterlies. To now after break.The teachers tried to cram a lot of info the week before testing.

Granger Junior High School 1

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted December 12, 2009
This school is highley educated. I look up to this school because i am a 7th grader currently going to Granger Junior High. The students there agree that Granger is the best middle schools in the district. Granger has the best classes there and supports their students.

Posted December 08, 2009
This school is amazing. It has excellent teachers. Success is the only option at Granger. It has been nominated to be a blue ribbon school. They have improved over the years. They aslo have a program called aec witch it helps students by getting them to stay after school and do what they missed out on and there is tutors from SDSU to help them. They are the onl school in the distric that has it. It also has mandatory retake test where if you got a 65% or lower you would go to tutoring with the teacher review and retake the test. This school is truly amazing and I am proud to be a Garnger griffin.

Posted November 01, 2009

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted September 02, 2009

Granger Junior High School
2101 Granger Avenue, National City, CA  91950
Last modified Granger Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Granger Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top