San Diego Christian Learning Center 3

Posted September 07, 2004
I was going to enroll my child into this school, it is a very beautiful facility, but upon looking around, I noticed this school provided little supervision for thier children, I was even told by the principle that after school the teens were left alone and allowed to supervise young children. This bothered me because when my child was testing for placement I noticed a boy in the room I had insane clown posse stuff all over his folder and he was not told anything about it, i also noticed there were no uniforms and many chilren were dressed in Goth type clothing I even saw one girl wearing a Shirt that said Pieces on it I was shocked that a christian school would allow thier students to wear clothing that represents astrology. I was not happy with the lack of discipline and supervision these kids had.

San Diego Christian Learning Center
2400 Euclid Avenue, National City, CA  91950
Last modified San Diego Christian Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades K-12
San Diego Christian Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top