Posted June 11, 2014
This school has an excellent enviroment for your children. The teachers and students are very kind to one another. So you should consider registering your children into St. Edward Parish School.

Posted April 19, 2014
my school is must be have translater. than must be interesting to the student take care.

St. Edward School 1

Posted March 13, 2014
Very disappointed. I applied to get my son into 2nd grade and took a tour of the school. The school is small for the amount of kids they have per class (35 p/c) but they seem to have it well organized. Everything went great and it seemed like the ideal school for my son up until I mentioned my son would need special accommodations based on his 504 plan. He went in to take the placement test and less than a week later I received the denial letter from them explaining how "...his needs are being met far better at his present school, Schilling, than we could do here." AMAZING! So public school is doing "far better" than a private school that charges close to $8,000 annually, not including uniforms, lunch, etc. The part that makes me really, really upset is that they didn't even take the time to ASK ME what the "accommodations and modifications" were! How could they make a decision like that when they haven't even seen his 504 plan... Very sad to see that a school who follows the Catholic faith doesn't take the time to ask basic questions. In summary, if your child has ANY type of special need, don't bother applying here because they don't have the accommodations needed.

Posted August 21, 2011
I've been at this school for 5 years and so far everything has been great. The teachers here are great and they don't go too strict on you. It has excellent curriculum and the teachers are very helpful. I'd recommend this school to the approximately 6,000,000,000 people in the world.

Posted June 10, 2009
My child has been very happy in this school loves friends and never complains about too much homework. They have a lot of church activities weekly. Excelent curriculum! I recommend the school but also speak to parents about parent teacher communication.

Posted May 06, 2009
I am a current parent and a former student. Things have definately changed since I attended, but the one thing that remains the same is the high quality of education. This school is a private school so it is pricey, but compared to the public schools in the area you definately get your moneies worth! I just wish that their 'Parent Points' were easier to earn for families where both parents work full time.

Posted October 11, 2007
it is a wonderful school that has great teachers and curiculums. They score above normal schools and have many fun activity for children

Posted May 21, 2006
The quality of the academic programs are very well structured. All grade at the school have music as a once a week subject. The school offers many opportunities for volunteer work.

Posted March 22, 2006
My daughter attends this school currently. Most the kids in my family attend here. I greatly recommend this. All the teachers genuinely care for the kids. Parent involvement is very high.

Posted January 17, 2006
Very good parent involvement. Very safe - doors are kept locked during school hours at all times. No bully factor - school policies are always enforced. Great accessibly staff & teachers.

St. Edward School