Cypress Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2013
Cypress is a good school if your child has a good teacher. The principal is open only to certain parent's requests for particular teachers. I'm not sure why some parents get every request and others don't get any requests. Watch out if you ask that your child not be placed in a particular class, they do it anyways. There are some teachers that are not good.

Posted August 12, 2013
Excellent community, great parents and great teachers!!! Art, music and P.E. offered... School events are great as well.

Posted September 26, 2011
My children have enjoyed this school immensely. The teachers are wonderful and the parent involvement is very high. Great all around school with a fun and interactive art program and many other extracurricular activities available.

Posted April 27, 2010

Cypress Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
Great school, wonderful families, and committed faculty! Go Cubs!

Posted June 02, 2009
My two daughters have attended Cypress for their entire elementary education and I have been very happy with the school as a whole. We have been fortunate to have excellent teachers and the after school care is amazing. The music/art programs that have been offered are fantastic and so much better than anything we had in LAUSD. Nothing is perfect, but Cypress has been great!

Posted March 31, 2009
My son really enjoys going to Cypress. He is lucky to have a great K teacher, which I think is important. Great campus too. Only thing is that it seems the lunch time for K kids is kind of short and my son usually doesn't have enough time to finish all his food.

Cypress Elementary School 2

Posted October 20, 2008
We did not like this school. The teacher was harsh, administration unconcerned and the 'enrichment' afterschool program a joke. The serious lack of communication with parents and being treated with disrespect made us take action to move our child to a better school environment.

Posted August 04, 2008

Cypress Elementary School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
Cypress is a GREAT!! school. My son loves going to school everyday and Ms. Valentine is one of the best pricipals in Newbury Park. They have a great system.

Cypress Elementary School
4200 Kimber Drive, Newbury Park, CA  91320
Last modified Cypress Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cypress Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.