627 students|Newhall

Bad
Good

Hello I attended this school in late 90' and let me just say I has a wonderful experance and learned so much in an exciting envirment. I was happy to learn I still had a teacher who still worked there I don't know if she continues to work there but, all teacher I had met there where amazingly great. I remeber Mr. Hurd from 1st grade [1999] she was kind and inspired my friend to be much kinder and workful. I also remeber my crazy and wild teacher from kindergarden. I don't know if i'm spelling this correctly but it was Mrs. Suedik? Well anywho she was very kind and creative when it came to teaching. Students were kind and easly got along with eachother. I hope there are still teachers like that out there in that school. By Irma Luna

This school is filled with dedicated teachers helping the ELL population while stretching all students educational growth.

My child has been attending this school for 4 years. Teachers are fine but due to other issues I have to rate this school below average. This school has a bullying problem. My child does not want to attend. Teachers and yard supervisors do nothing. A great percentage of the population are English Language Learners. This dynamic holds my child back sometimes in the classroom. They do have extra, enrichment activiities, but there is only room for a small number for everything. Additionally these activities are not very well communicated. Yard supervisors are not at all friendly.

My son started Kindergarten at Newhall in September and so far, it has been a great experience. The school has been renovated recently and is very clean. The Principal is a man with great values who is very strict with discipline and respect. The administrative staff is always willing to help you and treats parents with respect. My son's teacher and aids are patient and caring. They treat every student with respect and allow each and every one of them to grow and learn in their own term. Newhall school is wonderful because of its diversity, it's a great place to learn about differences and tolerance. Newhall Elementary is truly the best kept secret in the Santa Clarita Valley!

Teachers at Newhall Elementary School work very hard to provide quality programs for their students. Sometimes the student population makes is hard for my child to learn, because they are ill- behaved and don't care.

My two children have attended this school for 7 years and it has by far the best staff, the parent involvement is pretty impressive and they are involved in just about everything.

Last modified Newhall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.