Newhall, CA

Newhall Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2011
Hello I attended this school in late 90' and let me just say I has a wonderful experance and learned so much in an exciting envirment. I was happy to learn I still had a teacher who still worked there I don't know if she continues to work there but, all teacher I had met there where amazingly great. I remeber Mr. Hurd from 1st grade [1999] she was kind and inspired my friend to be much kinder and workful. I also remeber my crazy and wild teacher from kindergarden. I don't know if i'm spelling this correctly but it was Mrs. Suedik? Well anywho she was very kind and creative when it came to teaching. Students were kind and easly got along with eachother. I hope there are still teachers like that out there in that school. By Irma Luna

Newhall Elementary School 0

Posted October 31, 2010
This school is filled with dedicated teachers helping the ELL population while stretching all students educational growth.

Newhall Elementary School 1

Posted April 14, 2009

Posted May 06, 2008

Newhall Elementary School 2

Posted January 27, 2008

Newhall Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2007
My child has been attending this school for 4 years. Teachers are fine but due to other issues I have to rate this school below average. This school has a bullying problem. My child does not want to attend. Teachers and yard supervisors do nothing. A great percentage of the population are English Language Learners. This dynamic holds my child back sometimes in the classroom. They do have extra, enrichment activiities, but there is only room for a small number for everything. Additionally these activities are not very well communicated. Yard supervisors are not at all friendly.

Newhall Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2007

Posted March 31, 2007
My son started Kindergarten at Newhall in September and so far, it has been a great experience. The school has been renovated recently and is very clean. The Principal is a man with great values who is very strict with discipline and respect. The administrative staff is always willing to help you and treats parents with respect. My son's teacher and aids are patient and caring. They treat every student with respect and allow each and every one of them to grow and learn in their own term. Newhall school is wonderful because of its diversity, it's a great place to learn about differences and tolerance. Newhall Elementary is truly the best kept secret in the Santa Clarita Valley!

Newhall Elementary School 3

Posted February 02, 2007
Teachers at Newhall Elementary School work very hard to provide quality programs for their students. Sometimes the student population makes is hard for my child to learn, because they are ill- behaved and don't care.

Posted November 27, 2006
My two children have attended this school for 7 years and it has by far the best staff, the parent involvement is pretty impressive and they are involved in just about everything.

Newhall Elementary School
24607 North Walnut Street, Newhall, CA  91321
Last modified Newhall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newhall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top