Bad
Good

Great School. Teachers are very supportive and they have many programs to help students at all levels.

Our new principal is fantasti! Wonderful staff! Lots of improving is going on and I feel really great that my daughter is attending Hunt.

My child is in kindergarten and it's great. They have homework and encourage the parents to be involved-- it's part of the homework! Also, the new principle Mr. Pruett is wonderful. He is great with the kids AND parents AND staff. Our child had a tough time adjusting at first and we had to speak with the principal. I was a wreck - embarrassed and concerned. He had such a positive attitude and loved my kid, despite the problems initially. He wasn't labeled or treated poorly. He listened and we came up with a system for my child to reward every positive day. He encouraged the teacher to work with us and my child is absolutely excelling now. No problems at all. In fact, I've been told that his behavior is great now & he's excelling academically as well. I appreciate that my student's success really mattered to them.

Last modified Hunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.