Newman, CA

Hunt Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
Great School. Teachers are very supportive and they have many programs to help students at all levels.

Hunt Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2008
Our new principal is fantasti! Wonderful staff! Lots of improving is going on and I feel really great that my daughter is attending Hunt.

Hunt Elementary School 5

Posted October 20, 2008
My child is in kindergarten and it's great. They have homework and encourage the parents to be involved-- it's part of the homework! Also, the new principle Mr. Pruett is wonderful. He is great with the kids AND parents AND staff. Our child had a tough time adjusting at first and we had to speak with the principal. I was a wreck - embarrassed and concerned. He had such a positive attitude and loved my kid, despite the problems initially. He wasn't labeled or treated poorly. He listened and we came up with a system for my child to reward every positive day. He encouraged the teacher to work with us and my child is absolutely excelling now. No problems at all. In fact, I've been told that his behavior is great now & he's excelling academically as well. I appreciate that my student's success really mattered to them.

Hunt Elementary School
907 R Street, Newman, CA  95360
Last modified Hunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hunt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top