Newport Beach, CA

Posted June 20, 2013
This is a fantastic school and I only have positive things to say: Hard-working teachers, friendly staff, nice and clean campus, and a young, energetic, and cool principle! But above all, what makes a school great is the level of commitments of the parents to their children and in spite of what I had heard, I found the parents to be extremely involved in the school and the education of their kids. We love NCE!

Posted April 08, 2012
This school is fantastic! All the systems are same as private school. I can't believe it!!!

Posted August 28, 2011
Newport Coast is amazing! There is a great academic program and there is a new principal. All the teachers care about their students equally. I say Newport Coast is a great public school!

Posted October 14, 2010
OUTSTANDING school. My girls used to attend Peters Canyon and dreaded school. They fell behind due to a very turbulent divorce. NCE caters to their students individual needs. The staffs dedication and concern not only shows, but for our family has made a world of a difference. My girls now LOVE school and LOVE to learn!!

Newport Coast Elementary School 3

Posted April 27, 2010
Most teachers at NCE are great but unfortunately some teachers are little TOO spoiled compared to what other teachers have to go through.

Posted February 06, 2010
LOVE this school! The academic environment is geared towards challenging those who need more, helping those who are struggling, and of course gently pushing those right in between. The teachers are dedicated and the principle has a tough job, but does it with class and great skill.

Posted May 21, 2009
This school is awesome! My sons teacher is truly amazing. She truly cares about my son and has been so helpful and instrumental in his academic achievements. The principal is a very caring individual and it transcends throughout the whole of the school and thru the teachers.

Posted May 05, 2009
This is a fabulous school. The principal is constantly involved, positive, and encouraging to all students.

Posted May 19, 2008
I am so proud to be a teacher at Newport Coast. I have been in education for many years, and it is an honor to work with such a dedicated staff. We strive to support our students with love and respect. We create engaging, thought provoking lessons, in order to foster critical thinking and other invaluable skills in our classrooms. We need to teach to the standards and provide all students with access to the curriculum. We have to balance the needs of English Language Learners, with special needs students, as well as develop challenging enrichment for our GATE students, and still reaching and supporting our at grade level learners. Parking may not be great, but if that is the greatest concern at our school, then we are doing pretty well.

Posted March 24, 2008
I couldn't be happier with NCE. My child attended private schools, but we have found that NCE is just as good. Parental involvement makes a school, and this school has it. The parents that complain are the parents that have problem kids, and aren't involved in the school.

6655 Ridge Park Road, Newport Beach, CA  92657
Last modified Newport Coast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newport Coast Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top