Town And Country Day School 5

Posted May 04, 2012
Town and country is a great school. my child went there, she is now in college..not only did she learn a lot thanks to a strong academic program, but the school is built on 5 acres of land, it looks like a park, green everywhere..my daughter will always have fond memories of growing up in the middle of nature, with trees, grass and a lot of room to explore...

Town And Country Day School 3

Posted December 03, 2011
I went to this school about 1972. There was a pig in a pen in the middle of our play yard (which is actually normal in Norco). One day we came to school, and the pig's carcass was hanging from the hook on the back of a butcher's truck. That was a sad day. But also very normal in Norco.

Town And Country Day School 5

Posted March 06, 2008
I gound this school when my 10 yr old was 3.5 and I loved it. By the time he went to Kinder he was ahead of his class. Now I have my second son in the same prek.. who is doing great, ready to grad to Kinder. Can't wait for my 3 yr old to be potty trained to enroll her int he program. Awesome teachers and programs.

Town And Country Day School
3614 Pedley Avenue, Norco, CA  92860
Last modified Town And Country Day School is a Private school that serves grade K
Town And Country Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top