Bad
Good

Seriously? I think I would delete the comment correcting the 10 "THREW" 12 grades. No one caught this on a SCHOOL's brag page? And this came from a member of the community? Wow! I know I'm embarrassed folks . . . Not just for the school and students, but for the state of California. Seriously!

My school is such a great place to be! It's a smaller tight-knit community within itself. Because of this, we as students are closer to eachother as well as get the one-on-one help from teachers if needed. We take great pride in the school and strive to reach above and beyond and occasionally stop to help those that need a little push to get that above and beyond. We remain invloved in extra activities offered by the college and in-school clubs to help plan events, assembalys, cleaning up the campus, etc... The open enviroment and trusting staff help us mature and become more responsible for our thoughts, actions, and especially school work. The credits you get from teh free college courses go on your transcript and the credits you earn there contribute to your highschool credits as well. This school is for kids that want to get ahead in life and have an opportunity to finish their GED before they're in college. Regarding school, coming to JFK was the best decision I had ever made!(:

Its grades 10th threw 12th NOT 9th threw 12th ;) & as well the children will receive there AA as well as there high school diploma upon graduating

Administraters have worked out with CIF so kids can participate in sports program withing their assigned home high school within CoronaNorco School district so kids can participate in sports if logistics can be figured out. We are so excited to have such a quality program beyond standard AP and IB programs.

this is such a great school! the students here are very nice and caring.

My daughter loves this school... she went to a large HS before, and hated it! She loves the smaller setting. So far I have no complaints.

Nice school great teachers and good environment. But, there is not many fun activities for students like me who came from a larger school and played sports etc. I would only suggest coming to JFK if you are mature and want to get ahead in life.

It has an amazing community environment. All the students and teachers know each other and cooperate well. It is only for students who want to go to school, so everyone is working towards an end. Also, one can take college courses while going to high school for a boost in one's education.

I have more of a freedom to express myself, the school is much smaller than a normal high school, it allows us to take college courses while attending the High school, and many of the students are always involved.

John F. Kennedy is hands down the most compassionate and understanding when it comes to student-teacher relationships. I always get the help I need, and I feel like my teachers really care about me. I love my school, and if I could, I would never go home!! It's like disneyland but with pop quizes.

Last modified John F. Kennedy High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.