Posted April 11, 2013
My school is such a great place to be! It's a smaller tight-knit community within itself. Because of this, we as students are closer to eachother as well as get the one-on-one help from teachers if needed. We take great pride in the school and strive to reach above and beyond and occasionally stop to help those that need a little push to get that above and beyond. We remain invloved in extra activities offered by the college and in-school clubs to help plan events, assembalys, cleaning up the campus, etc... The open enviroment and trusting staff help us mature and become more responsible for our thoughts, actions, and especially school work. The credits you get from teh free college courses go on your transcript and the credits you earn there contribute to your highschool credits as well. This school is for kids that want to get ahead in life and have an opportunity to finish their GED before they're in college. Regarding school, coming to JFK was the best decision I had ever made!(:

John F. Kennedy High School 4

Posted October 09, 2012
Its grades 10th threw 12th NOT 9th threw 12th ;) & as well the children will receive there AA as well as there high school diploma upon graduating

Posted March 06, 2012
Administraters have worked out with CIF so kids can participate in sports program withing their assigned home high school within CoronaNorco School district so kids can participate in sports if logistics can be figured out. We are so excited to have such a quality program beyond standard AP and IB programs.

Posted May 08, 2010
this is such a great school! the students here are very nice and caring.

John F. Kennedy High School 4

Posted November 05, 2009
My daughter loves this school... she went to a large HS before, and hated it! She loves the smaller setting. So far I have no complaints.

John F. Kennedy High School 3

Posted October 08, 2009
Nice school great teachers and good environment. But, there is not many fun activities for students like me who came from a larger school and played sports etc. I would only suggest coming to JFK if you are mature and want to get ahead in life.

John F. Kennedy High School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
It has an amazing community environment. All the students and teachers know each other and cooperate well. It is only for students who want to go to school, so everyone is working towards an end. Also, one can take college courses while going to high school for a boost in one's education.

Posted October 01, 2009
I have more of a freedom to express myself, the school is much smaller than a normal high school, it allows us to take college courses while attending the High school, and many of the students are always involved.

Posted September 29, 2009
John F. Kennedy is hands down the most compassionate and understanding when it comes to student-teacher relationships. I always get the help I need, and I feel like my teachers really care about me. I love my school, and if I could, I would never go home!! It's like disneyland but with pop quizes.

John F. Kennedy High School 0

Posted September 28, 2009
My school is awesome. All of the teachers are nice and the school is a small, caring, environment. Everyone is willing to help out and everyone gets active and participates in school activities

John F. Kennedy High School
1951 Third Street, Norco, CA  92860
Last modified John F. Kennedy High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F. Kennedy High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top