Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Norco High School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 25, 2016
Miss Saxena for being my only good teacher. Thank you, you are the best english teacher in california

Posted February 02, 2015
I think Norco High is a GREAT school. It is big enough that they have a great athletics, theater and FFA programs, yet small enough that the students get to know each other. The teachers are easy to communicate with, your kid's counselor is ready and willing to listen to your child and you to solve any school related problem(s) that may arise. Plus the community is a big support to the High School - even after their children have graduated

Norco High School 1

Posted June 07, 2014
One of the worst school i have ever experienced for my kids. Not counting the drugs and problems on campus with violence. The firing of our coaches just worsened the situation. I just don't know why many kids get overlooked on getting help compared to other schools in corona or other districts. I have parents telling me they transferred their own kids. Leadership from the principle to the district office needs to be a priority so more kids can graduate. I feel that our kids in this school are not put first.

Posted April 02, 2014
Norco High has always come across as one who cares about the students & their education. I can tell the teachers are on top of the requirements for their education (based on my son's homework alone). When I go to the "back to school nights" I can also see by things in the classrooms & the meeting of the teachers that they care. My son has excelled all through his school years (though had issues at McKinley elementary with bullying, but managed through it, despite the NO help from the school) but has maintained Highest Honors and is now #2 in his class & has NEVER missed a day from school since he started kindergarten. So with him showing the enthusiasm in learning the school must be doing something right in support. Improve? One thing I noticed is lunch issues, all students are at lunch the same time. When I went to Norco High ?? years ago we had a "A" lunch & "B" lunch. The lines now are outrageous! I would like to see the school do something for those kids who have perfect attendance, do they realize how hard that is & the commitment both the student & parent have. I heard in Riverside they go in for drawing of a car, computer & other amazing things. The kids deserve it!

Posted November 21, 2013
Super happy my child attends Norco High School. I really like that it is the smallest high school in CNUSD, giving my child more opportunities to be involved in sports and activities. The staff has a good handle on who the students are, not just another number. I am very impressed with all of the interventions and tutoring that is offered. I think the administration and staff truly care about the students success.

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter was a transfer student from another CNUSD school and this school is great in comparison. Her classes are challenging and for the most part her teachers are responsive. The administration recently was willing to listen and work through a problem that my daughter had with one of her classes.

Posted August 09, 2013
it is a great school the staff/ teachers are really nice and my kids love it!

Posted July 21, 2013
Norco is a great school everyone is just so friendly and helping. My brother graduated there in 2013 and he loved it! He said I like it way better that Roosevelt he said the kids from Roosevelt and Norco are different and he said in Norco it's more calm and chill which is true! I love this school and I can't wait for 3 more great years

Posted January 01, 2013
The teachers provide outstanding support to kids who are struggling if the kids are willing to put forth the effort. I have never seen the staff commitment at this level. Outstanding.

Norco High School 4

Posted March 25, 2012
Norco High school has great programs and is a comfortable environment where most students feel welcome :) I transfered here after one year at Ealanore Roosavelt and I am soo glad I switched. The only reason I have rated this school with four stars instead of five is because I find that there are a few teachers that do not care about student success or grades and are unwilling to help.

Norco High School
2065 Temescal Avenue, Norco, CA  92860-2726
Last modified Norco High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.