Norco High School 1

Posted June 07, 2014
One of the worst school i have ever experienced for my kids. Not counting the drugs and problems on campus with violence. The firing of our coaches just worsened the situation. I just don't know why many kids get overlooked on getting help compared to other schools in corona or other districts. I have parents telling me they transferred their own kids. Leadership from the principle to the district office needs to be a priority so more kids can graduate. I feel that our kids in this school are not put first.

Posted April 02, 2014
Norco High has always come across as one who cares about the students & their education. I can tell the teachers are on top of the requirements for their education (based on my son's homework alone). When I go to the "back to school nights" I can also see by things in the classrooms & the meeting of the teachers that they care. My son has excelled all through his school years (though had issues at McKinley elementary with bullying, but managed through it, despite the NO help from the school) but has maintained Highest Honors and is now #2 in his class & has NEVER missed a day from school since he started kindergarten. So with him showing the enthusiasm in learning the school must be doing something right in support. Improve? One thing I noticed is lunch issues, all students are at lunch the same time. When I went to Norco High ?? years ago we had a "A" lunch & "B" lunch. The lines now are outrageous! I would like to see the school do something for those kids who have perfect attendance, do they realize how hard that is & the commitment both the student & parent have. I heard in Riverside they go in for drawing of a car, computer & other amazing things. The kids deserve it!

Posted November 21, 2013
Super happy my child attends Norco High School. I really like that it is the smallest high school in CNUSD, giving my child more opportunities to be involved in sports and activities. The staff has a good handle on who the students are, not just another number. I am very impressed with all of the interventions and tutoring that is offered. I think the administration and staff truly care about the students success.

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter was a transfer student from another CNUSD school and this school is great in comparison. Her classes are challenging and for the most part her teachers are responsive. The administration recently was willing to listen and work through a problem that my daughter had with one of her classes.

Posted August 09, 2013
it is a great school the staff/ teachers are really nice and my kids love it!

Posted July 21, 2013
Norco is a great school everyone is just so friendly and helping. My brother graduated there in 2013 and he loved it! He said I like it way better that Roosevelt he said the kids from Roosevelt and Norco are different and he said in Norco it's more calm and chill which is true! I love this school and I can't wait for 3 more great years

Posted January 01, 2013
The teachers provide outstanding support to kids who are struggling if the kids are willing to put forth the effort. I have never seen the staff commitment at this level. Outstanding.

Norco High School 4

Posted March 25, 2012
Norco High school has great programs and is a comfortable environment where most students feel welcome :) I transfered here after one year at Ealanore Roosavelt and I am soo glad I switched. The only reason I have rated this school with four stars instead of five is because I find that there are a few teachers that do not care about student success or grades and are unwilling to help.

Posted November 06, 2011
i am freshman 2015 class at Norco high, i start in varsity girls soccer, and am involved in FFA. Ive read all of these comments previous to me, and most of them are parents complaining about how they don't want to face that their children are screw ups. As a student who is highly involved in Norco, overall Norco is a good school, the security guards don't have favorites, the teachers only help students who are willing to work, and we have the higher class of people. the only way i could dis this school, is our chew problem. most teachers are aware and they do act against it, but some don't report it. i look forward to years and progression to come from norco high school. out of southern California, norco is one of the better ones.

Posted April 10, 2011
i am a sophmore now at this school. i start varsity in football. i get no special treatment from security guards or teachers like some people think. i have to work just as hard, if not, harder then other students to keep my parents, coaches, and teachers happy. its a fun school. obviously we have some students that dont like the school or just dont care about school, but every school has some kids like that. norco high is one of the best schools in the CNUSD district. thankyou for reading this

Norco High School
2065 Temescal Avenue, Norco, CA  92860
Last modified Norco High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norco High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top