Norco, CA

Posted August 10, 2014
I am very impressed with the honors History, English, Science, and Math teachers that my son had for his 7th grade year. The music program is outstanding. The front office staff is great, and administrators are very involved and approachable. Improvements could be made with more adult supervision when school is released (safety and behavior issues).

Posted September 26, 2013
I love how well my daughter interacts with most of her teachers. They're well educated, supportive, and seem to really care that she's learning. It makes my job as a parent so much easier when my child wants to go to school.

Posted March 02, 2012
I love so many things about this school. The office staff is great and so friendly. the principal and vice principal are super friendly and very accessible. The principal comes to every PTSA mtg and is so supportive, and very engaged in what the parents have to say. There are many unique and interesting teachers and they really seem to take an interest in the kids in and out of their classroom. The teachers seem happy and enthusiastic about what they teach , and are willing to meet with parents. The School has worked on implementing the WatchDOGS program, one of the first middle schools in the district to do so. parents feel welcomed on the campus. A friendly, small , "hometown" feeling school.

Posted May 13, 2010
I enjoy the values that the kids in this school get from home. It just seem to me that there is something different about the students that attend Norco schools. I think it is that the parents here actually believe in parenting their children. This school is pro active in providing an environment for the kids to succeed.

Posted February 09, 2010
This school is great! they have really good teachers! there is a little bit of bullying here and there but not a lot....I love this school!

Norco Intermediate School 1

Posted May 17, 2009
This is an absolutely horrible school. They don't enforce any no-bullying policies, I'm constantly bullied and harassed. I've hated both years I've been here. The principal doesn't do anything but walk around and look pretty. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL, SAVE THEM THE TURMOIL!

Posted August 28, 2007
Outstanding students and staff!

Posted September 19, 2006
This is a great school. The lines of communication are open, the principal is very approachable. The School Resource officer is involved. I feel completely safe sending my daughter to this school. It is much better than when I attended 20 years ago.

Norco Intermediate School 2

Posted April 22, 2005
I agree with the writer of the first review. I'm concerned regarding the uprising of racial tension even at the JR. High level. It has been my experience that this school is overcrowded and the staff is overwelmed and burned out. The kids fight constantly and there appears to be an increase in bullying. I most likely will not be sending my sixth grader there next year.

Posted February 22, 2004
Due to the influx of minorities that are now present at the school, I believe the issue of race relations should be addressed head on (i.e. a symposium) in order to address some of the problems that exist and that could be alleviated if only they were addressed. In doing so this would make the transition from Intermediate to High School (NHS) a much more fulfilling experience for all parties involved. Fear and ignorance promotes racism--lets get to know and respect one another for our likelinesses, as well as our differences in order to stomp out racial tensions amongst ourselves and our children.

2711 Temescal Avenue, Norco, CA  92860
Last modified Norco Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norco Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top