Bad
Good

Great school my son is in the rocket program and before that he had speech therapy and every teacher and the principle were very helpful and knowledgable is special Ed and IEP process

Horrible school. Two horrible spec Ed teachers while my child went there and a principal that lied in a meeting. Be careful if you put your child in their Rocket Program. Observe a lot!!

My Children have attended Riverview for 5 years now. They started with the Rocket program; & us as any other concern dedicated parents are extremely pleased with the Education, staff, & programs that Riverview offers. Principle knows all the kids & parents; he always takes time from his busy schedule to acknowledge kids' & parents' comments. Even the office & cafeteria staff are friendly. It's a school that children can learn & feel comfortable coming.

My son has Miss Lisa Seiner as a teacher and he loves her. He comes home happy. I believe it's a great school.

I have two kids who attend Riverview . I have nothing but , wonderful things happen for my children . My kids were so shy before at their previous school. Riverview teachers ,volunteers and staff go above and beyond to acknowledge kids that walks by them. When my kids come home and so excited over what they learned in class and talk about a little conversations they may have had with other students or staff. I couldn't be more proud to be part of the roadrunner family. I believe those teachers meet or exceeds what expectations and do their job well. I also believe its our duty as a parent to ask questions everyday to our kids. Look at the work they come home with . It's important for us to build our kids self- esteem to achieve goals ,today's world is so tuff our learning standards are higher we need to help our children just as much at home. Riverview eachers I have watched first hand care about and are compassionate to their students. The principle hands down is the best I have come across . I believe everyone has their own opinions but, wow I can't say enough to recommend to new families etc.. They absolutely have changed my views on public schools . I'm so proud.

If you are looking for a school with a great student/teacher ratio and a staff that cares to know not only the children, but also their families then this is a great place to send your kids. The administration is just as invested in the success of each and every child as the teachers in the classrooms. It is a small school, much smaller than the average in the district. There are 1 to 2 classes for each grade. As such, the teachers really assist in the learning of each child, shifting their styles to reach children however they need to. This is not possible in other, larger schools where the children are ushered through like cattle. The caring, family-oriented nature of this school and it's staff is a very large reason to send your children here.

I love Riverview Elementary. My daughter comes home happy everyday, and loves her school. The teachers and the principal are great. The principal knows all the childrens names and is out there before and after school greeting and saying goodbyes. I love that the school pushes the kids learning ability.

We are R.I.V.E.R.V.I.E.W! amazing small school with huge heart! the principle is 1 in a million! He puts his whole heart into the kids and staff! Teachers are dedicated and parents are involved! great school

The greates school ever, miss it very much. specially Miss Denise, a very pasionate and dedicated woman. Riverview Rocks!!!

They provide my daughter with Down Syndrome a loving, attentive, positive education.

Last modified Riverview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.