Norco, CA

Sierra Vista Elementary School 2

Posted May 17, 2011
This school is a joke when it comes to parking. The new parking system is the worst I've ever seen. The grounds keeper will go out of her way to not help you. As far as Teachers go they are so so but not great. I would like to see alot more effort.

Posted August 14, 2009
Great principal and awsome teachers my son is a student and my daughter will be there 2010

Posted March 20, 2008
Just prior to Sierra Vista Elementary, we attended a newer school that is very academic focused. I was worried about the level of academic focus that our children would receive due to the 'rumors' and the age of the school. I have been pleasantly surprised. This school offers my children level appropriate academics. The teachers have met with me whenever I need to discuss my children and their progress and there is a closeness among the children attending this school. We have found that this school emphasizes socialization amongst ALL of the children. There are 'old' values here. Everyone knows each other here and they all pitch in to help each other. It has a feeling of a big family.

Posted September 29, 2007
My son is involved in the Special Education Program at Sierra Vista and the teachers that I have been in contact with have been great. His first through third grade teacher gave him a routine he could follow and got him to be able to work alone. He is now going into the fourth through sixth grade and his teacher is amazing. The one thing that we have wanted is for our son to be challenged and she is really on top of that and doesn't tollerate any garbage in class. She is very helpful and responsive. I believe in this school and its staff as far as the Special Education Program is concerned. They are great.

Sierra Vista Elementary School 0

Posted August 15, 2007
I do like the growth in this school, there academic level is growing. I would like to see more activities like Red Ribon Day, Earth Day where children could learn the importance of planted trees and care for them. Also would be more interested if more field trip would be added, so children would be able to interact with their social and academic invironment with other children.This are only some of the ideas that I could afford and hope soon I can joint them in their projects. Blanca Guevara mother of 4th and 5th grades.

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted November 28, 2006
Since 1997, I've had a child who attends Sierra Vista. Three Principals, a dozen teachers, and nearly a decade later I can say that this year is not much different't than the rest. I'm pleased with the time and effort given by the staff in the office as well as the janitorial crew and the crosswalk guard. They're very helpful on the phone or on campus. From year to year my observation has been that the parent's are involved but with what? It is vital that we set great examples to these kids. S.V. is my choice of Elementary Schools in Norco, California.

Posted July 05, 2006
This is the greatest school ever! Down to earth, friendly and helpful to both of my children. My son has earned Honor Roll-which is something he was never able to achieve before. The parent participation is the highest I have ever seen. All in all, the school is just wonderful.

Posted February 13, 2006

Posted January 16, 2006
We have a school with excellent staff and parent involvement. All of my children love going to school and have had wonderful experiences in all of the years attended.

Sierra Vista Elementary School
3560 Corona Avenue, Norco, CA  92860
Last modified Sierra Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sierra Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top