Posted February 15, 2011
Very great school, no bullying is tolerated. Teachers are very good, class size is small. Only drawback is there is a lot of favortism involved with children of the teachers/workers there getting the star roles in christmas plays, honor awards, etc. The principal is nice but can be very harsh and always has her hand out to take your money every chance she gets. I would still recommend school though.

Posted April 12, 2010
My son went to New Life for 5 years. I wish he would of started Kindergarten there. We found the school starting 3rd grade up until there were no more grades were left. He had lots of one on one . They deeply care about thier kids. One thing to that was important..their were no bullies to worry about not like public school. Its a great school with a great curriculum

Posted July 15, 2009
I am a parent and my child transferred into NewLife from a different school. The first day my child walked on campus, she became a different (and better) young lady. This school has been so good for her. The teachers are amazing and love Christ. The atmosphere is very loving and caring, and the students get a very good education. They do not have the traditional P.E. courses, but rather go off campus for many of their activities and the students rave about it! I couldn't be more pleased as a mother. Thank you New Life!

Posted May 07, 2009
New Life Christian is awesome. I have not been disappointed with anything my child learns here. They are well advanced in Phonics and have plenty of one on one time with the students. They do not have a sports program but they do some amazing activities that the kids Love. This year was Archery, Golf, Rock Climbing, and Archery again. They have a wonderful group of helpers that work the Daycare. Daycare is open from 6:30 to 6:00 and you only pay when you use it.... THAT IS AWESOME in my (check)book. They have recently acquired a grant from Easton Sports for Olympic style Archery & will be starting an Archery Club at the start of the next school year. The program is run by a very Dynamic group of State Certified Instructors. Go for a tour of the classes and you will not be disappointed.

Posted February 05, 2009
Hello, I have been going to New Life Christian School (NLCS) for six years now and I say that it may get boring once in a while but you wanna know something.......... it's completely worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are a parent to me this is a good place to make friends. Also the after-school activities are improved. We have a Drama Club, a Chess Club, working on an Archery Club , and also dont forget about P.E.!!! We are having golf right now and I think we are going to do rock climbing next. The staff is pretty well-balanced and the curriculum, as I say for myself, is awesome ( it may get boring every once in a while though). Pastor Debbie is a great principal and while may not be the best principal, she might as well be good enough (right?). Teachers are fun and help us learn the best we can.

Posted September 30, 2008
My son started with Summer Camp this year prior to starting Kindergarten this fall. He's learned so much and the Teachers and Pastor Debbie are all amazing. My Husband and I are very happy that we decided to enroll him here. It's a great school and I'd recommend it to all Parents.

New Life Christian School 1

Posted June 29, 2007
- a former student

New Life Christian School 5

Posted November 03, 2005
What a great school new life christian is..I wish I would of found this school years ago. Pastor debbie is a great leader and very good principal..Teachers are all great too!

Posted October 18, 2005

New Life Christian School 5

Posted October 04, 2005
Extremely happy with this school. My child has learned so much and gets so much individual attention. The principal is very organized and disciplined which I like. I could not be happier.

New Life Christian School
Po Box 6166, Norco, CA  92860
Last modified New Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
New Life Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top