North Highlands, CA

Warren A. Allison Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2013
Education and learning at a high level is a challenge these days for all children; teaching, especially at the elementary level, is exhausting and not without frustration. Stepping up to this immense task is much easier said than done. Teachers must focus on the core of why one should teach...to educate ALL children equally yet with a unique perspective for each child, molding them into the best members of society they can be. At such a young age, it is vital to instill confidence, inclusion, being part of a contributing team, and respect for classmates...isolating a child in the first few years of organized learning will have profound effects for the rest of his/her life. Emphasizing the negative while minimizing the positive is not acceptable. To my dismay, I have seen this occur systematically to the youngest of students at this school. The negative ripple effect is visible and immediate. No child left behind is not only a credo but state law. There is profound disconnect between the mission statement of some educators and staff here, and what's been est. as the norm. At Allison, this seems to be a sad result of the way CA treats its public educators. KIDS come first!

Warren A. Allison Elementary School 5

Posted September 14, 2012
I attended this school the majority of my childhood and can honestly say today that it shaped me into the adult I am. I loved all my teachers (Ms. Foley/Gums, Sykes, Hanson, Nelson). Great elementry school with staff and administration that truly care. Wish I lived in Sacramento still so I could send my children there.

Warren A. Allison Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
We have a very dedicated staff that really loves teaching & our children. They enjoy the parents & try to develop relationships with everyone. While California public schools are struggling in many ways, Allison school is working to unite our community & make a difference in every area.

Warren A. Allison Elementary School
4315 Don Julio Boulevard, North Highlands, CA  95660
Last modified Warren A. Allison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren A. Allison Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top