North Highlands, CA

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 25, 2015
They will share everything with Us and every time they asked me to give them information about my kids , this information helps the teacher and the other in this is school to give my kids a good knowledge

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted August 25, 2015
Almost every day I Receive a call from the school to give me updating for anything In you so they care about my kids and I feel comfortable with them

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 25, 2015
This school is really good the teachers care for there students and I feel safe

Madison Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2015
This school is really very good the teachers care for there students , I feel safe

Madison Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2012
This school is really good the teachers care for there students and so does the principal. But its in a bad neighborhood school lockdown fist week of school due to a store being robbed in the area, Which ment we couldn't get our kids for 3 hours after it was out. Other then that great school!!!

5241 Harrison Street, North Highlands, CA  95660
(916) 566-1900
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top