North Highlands, CA

1 review of this school

Sierra View Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2013
I can't really comment on how Sierra View is now, I attended from 1969 until 1975. It was a great school back then. I remember Mr. Barnhart (sp) as the principle and my favorite teacher was Mr. Smith in 4th grade. I miss North Highlands and my Thomas Dr. friends!

Sierra View Elementary School
3638 Bainbridge Drive, North Highlands, CA  95660
(916) 566-1960
Last modified Sierra View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sierra View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top