North Hills, CA
Before care: Yes

Tiny Thinkers School 5

Posted April 21, 2014
My son loves this school. He gets a big smile every day when I drop him off. He has been going there since he was about 3 months old. The teachers are great, they always keep me informed of any changes in behavior. They made leaving my son to go back to work way easier.

Tiny Thinkers School 5

Posted April 06, 2014
Not sure what that review is talking about. Tiny Thinkers School opened in 2012. That review is from 2007.

Tiny Thinkers School 2

Posted August 20, 2007

Tiny Thinkers School 1

Posted August 08, 2007
Academic scores are low, has no fun activities educational activities, I have no parent involvement. I have to speak to the teacher every day about my kids doing since theres no communication

Tiny Thinkers School 1