Bad
Good

I love the teachers they do a awesome job!! They put 100% teaching our children

Had a concern with the teacher and my son and I asked the principal for help and her and the assistant principal have been very helpful and that makes me happy to have my son in this school. With great leads comes great workers and happy kids.!!

We love rosa parks great school great kinder teachers my daughter had the best kinder teacher I hope my son gets her too this Tuesday on his first day of school

The Assistant Principal at this school is very friendly and truly cares about the kids.

I am very pleased with Rosa Parks LC, my kid was one of the ones that came when this school first open, thanks to the Teachers and the office staff my son became a GATE student, he graduated in 2009, now my daugther is in this school she is in pre-kinder and for the looks of it looks like she is also heading for the GATE program.

My child currently attends this school and I am completely pleased and satisfied with the work my child is given. Her teacher is great and my daughter has learned a lot. However, I have had some issues with the main office staff. I feel like some staff members do not treat the parents with respect and do not have interpersonal skills. I also think that there is inadequate supervision for the amount to children that are on the field at one time. I have to say that the principal gave me time and treated me with respect when I addressed my concerns.

Rosa Parks has, at this time, one of the best Principals an Elementary School could hope for. Principal Schear is wise, nurturing and respects students, as well as their parents. She is ethical and understanding both.

This is an overall Great School. Teachers are passionate for teaching. This Elementary has 4 tracks a the moment. Adiministration cannot get better. Students have alot of personality and have far most potential. The only bad side to this new school(built in 2004) is that its in a somewhat bad neighborhood.

I am a Special Education substitute teacher. This is a beautiful, open campus in a world (neighborhood) less polished. The Administration is nurturing and respectful of the students. There is potential for a student to flourish here.

I am a parent of two and both my children attend this school I think its the best school I like the fact that its very strict on the safety of our children and most schools really don't care. I love Rosa Parks Learning Center thank you for caring for our children.

Last modified Rosa Parks Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.