North Hills, CA
Students enrolled: 1,130
Before care: Yes

Posted September 29, 2013
This school is wonderful, and my child had its ups and downs in this school with learning, but she pushed through and graduated 5th grade. The teachers are well trained and gave my daughter a wonderful 5 grade. The teachers will help your child, and take care of them. This is really a wonderful school.

Noble Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted May 20, 2013
Well im a parent of a kindergardener, right now I'm ok with the teacher my son has but at the beginning of the school year I had to ind out why my on was coming home with vey bad manners, so I became a volunteer, just to know that the teacher my son had, was really just careless to even help a child out with the work she gave them, she was just so irresponsible and careless for the children , all she would do was scream a the kids, she was the worst teacher I ever met, so when I was in her classroom helping out, there was no order , the kids would do whatever they wanted, well I had to speak with the principal about it, and she moved my son into another classroom, but I felt so bad for all the students that were staying in that classroom behind wasting their time. By the way that teachers name is Mis. Weinstein , horrible teacher, I'm sorry to say it , but its the honest truth. Now I feel ok with this school, but I wish I felt safer taking my son there.

Posted June 09, 2012
Noble Avenue Elementary is a wonderful school! The principal is dedicated and caring. The parent center has many different opportunities for parents to get involved and to get informed. The teachers are professional and hold students to the highest of standards. The students enjoy coming to school, are respectful and polite, and take learning seriously. Great place for kids to learn!

Posted December 19, 2010
Noble Avenue Elementary is a wonderful school! It is full of caring teachers, supportive administrators, involved parents, and motivated students. It is an honor to teach at a school like this!

Posted February 10, 2009
I was really impressed with how my son improved in scores and attitude after being in Ms. Chavez 3rd grade class last year. I would love to recommend her for teacher of the year because of her professional service to parents, children very disciplined, and the classroom being so organized and clean. I'm sure the cleaning staff help with the cleaning but I've seen other classrooms for my other children and they are filthy.

Noble Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted November 11, 2008
previous student, and its a pretty bad school. Im sorry, but they really need to care more about the students

Posted October 25, 2007

Noble Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted October 09, 2007

Noble Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted August 04, 2007
My Daugther is student from Noble, She is in Fifth Grade and this is a beautiful school, parent involment is better in the last 2 years, the school offer a lot of program to help the students to achieve, my Daugther is in the Gifted Program, the teachers are very professional. The school is doing well and My dauther and I we are very happy to be part of the Noble Family.

Posted July 26, 2007

Noble Avenue Elementary School
8329 Noble Avenue, North Hills, CA  91343
Last modified Noble Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top