Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The teachers are great. The parents don't support as much as they should. Overall we have had a good experience.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Lying and cheating by students was ignored by teachers often; and blame was put on children before being asked about the situation.

I graduated from this school in 2014. The school had bad teachers and gave no challenge to students. Student complaints were ignored and the after school care was completely awful. For example, the coach would force kids to play hardcore sports in 100 degree+ weather. The school was awfully dirty and unhygienic. Many teachers and administrators would blame problem kids for issues before talking to them. I strongly recommend not sending your child to this school.

This school has come a long way! Supportive, caring teachers make this little neighborhood school a wonderful place to be. We love it here and It just keeps getting better and better.

I see great improvement in recent years. My child likes her class, the material is explained with patience, and the teachers are working together on the curriculum. Overall, it's a good school.

Burbank is a really good school with smart kids, good staff, loving teachers who really go out their way to help students. It does what it can with the budget and still score high. Its one of the best schools in LAUSD. Though the school is located in Valley Village, for some odd reason it doesn't get any attention at all from the Valley Village neighborhood council. When I walk by Colfax Elementary School, I see numerous posters displaying donations of resources and money to the school. I also notice the strong involvement from the neighborhood council, even also being displayed on the fence. I find it all that even though they say they serve all of valley village, Burbank doesn't see ANYTHING. NO DONATIONS, RESOURCES, NO HELD MEETINGS. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP ZERO. Why is this? I never get any of my inquiries returned. Even though All of valley village is nice, is it because its in the part the elitist people over that way describe as "Seedy?' To "Stay away from because people pass Magnolia don't make as much money as suggested from people on the internet? So much for the "Village." Making differences in children even though the test scores are virtually the same. Shame

I do not like this school any more it has a lot of fake teachers not with big or bright hearts .and there is not any programs for GIFTED kids....

I admit I am biased as I have been a support staff person at Burbank Blvd ES for 16 years. But I see that the teachers are very dedicated, bright and have big hearts. They are always open to helping their students both emotionally and academically. They are good with both the gifted students and those with learning difficulties and willing to make modifications to bring out the best in all the children. The current principal has a very good understanding of what makes children "tick" and she is willing to do what is needed to get the help the child needs. In spite of the very tight budget, this staff bought one extra day of psych time to provide counseling and behavioral support for the students. I always ask to come back. It is an amazing elementary school.

We just moved out daughter from Camellia Elm. to Burbank Elm. and we absolutely love it. This school is definitely set to help your child succeed. Our daughter was so behind on her education going to the other school. They have a Saturday class here that helps student's progress and achieve better grades. The office staff is beyond amazing and our daughter's teacher, Ms. Taylor, is absolutely phenomenal! From the first day she set up a meeting with us to help our daughter succeed.

this is a wonderful school my daughter found alot of friends and the teachers are amazing and so fun even the principal!!

Last modified Burbank Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.