North Hollywood, CA

Posted September 19, 2014
This school has come a long way! Supportive, caring teachers make this little neighborhood school a wonderful place to be. We love it here and It just keeps getting better and better.

Posted May 02, 2012
I see great improvement in recent years. My child likes her class, the material is explained with patience, and the teachers are working together on the curriculum. Overall, it's a good school.

Posted April 29, 2012
Burbank is a really good school with smart kids, good staff, loving teachers who really go out their way to help students. It does what it can with the budget and still score high. Its one of the best schools in LAUSD. Though the school is located in Valley Village, for some odd reason it doesn't get any attention at all from the Valley Village neighborhood council. When I walk by Colfax Elementary School, I see numerous posters displaying donations of resources and money to the school. I also notice the strong involvement from the neighborhood council, even also being displayed on the fence. I find it all that even though they say they serve all of valley village, Burbank doesn't see ANYTHING. NO DONATIONS, RESOURCES, NO HELD MEETINGS. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP ZERO. Why is this? I never get any of my inquiries returned. Even though All of valley village is nice, is it because its in the part the elitist people over that way describe as "Seedy?' To "Stay away from because people pass Magnolia don't make as much money as suggested from people on the internet? So much for the "Village." Making differences in children even though the test scores are virtually the same. Shame

Burbank Boulevard Elementary School 1

Posted October 30, 2011
I do not like this school any more it has a lot of fake teachers not with big or bright hearts .and there is not any programs for GIFTED kids....

Posted September 02, 2011
I admit I am biased as I have been a support staff person at Burbank Blvd ES for 16 years. But I see that the teachers are very dedicated, bright and have big hearts. They are always open to helping their students both emotionally and academically. They are good with both the gifted students and those with learning difficulties and willing to make modifications to bring out the best in all the children. The current principal has a very good understanding of what makes children "tick" and she is willing to do what is needed to get the help the child needs. In spite of the very tight budget, this staff bought one extra day of psych time to provide counseling and behavioral support for the students. I always ask to come back. It is an amazing elementary school.

Posted January 18, 2011
We just moved out daughter from Camellia Elm. to Burbank Elm. and we absolutely love it. This school is definitely set to help your child succeed. Our daughter was so behind on her education going to the other school. They have a Saturday class here that helps student's progress and achieve better grades. The office staff is beyond amazing and our daughter's teacher, Ms. Taylor, is absolutely phenomenal! From the first day she set up a meeting with us to help our daughter succeed.

Posted December 22, 2010
this is a wonderful school my daughter found alot of friends and the teachers are amazing and so fun even the principal!!

Burbank Boulevard Elementary School 2

Posted October 03, 2010
Unfortunately, I give this school a below average rating. Fortunately, the school's performance HAS improved, but I believe that many factors contribute to this. My son has attended this school for the past 3 years as he has been attending Burbank since he was 3 1/2 years (pre-k), currently he's in 1st grade. Burbank teachers perform on an average level (hopefully not less than that), but sadly, the administrative staff performs at a below average level. Due to extenuating circumstances, I have no choice, but to keep my son enrolled in this school right now, but as soon as able to, I will change him to a better school = better staff. At least the former principal appeared to be sincere, can't say the same for the current one. I'm involved by volunteering and I take the time to teach my son what is relevant to him.

Posted April 29, 2010
burbank is a good school enviornment that prvides a great learning experience they teach you alot and they have great teachers with a nice personality i think this school provides good matyerials even though the district is very low on money

Burbank Boulevard Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2009

Burbank Boulevard Elementary School
12215 Albers Street, North Hollywood, CA  91607
Last modified Burbank Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burbank Boulevard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top