Bad
Good

I love this school. It is so fun going to this school.The staff & teachers are so nice to you. ---former student

Camellia ave is a nice school, I went there about 20 years ago, now my daughter will be going to 2nd grade, she had the best 1st grade teacher Mrs Horstman, I wish she would teach there but she has now retired from school. I really liked this school until the principal, staff and some parents decided to make this closed campus, that was the worse idea. This school consist of 99% hispanic students with parents that don't undertand much english, how will parents be able to find out of childrens needs since now we won't be able to talk to them. To be honest iam very very upset. I know I have the decision of moving her to another school, but since I live in the area I want to be able to take her to my elementry school. I hope principal and staff hear me out. Closed campus worst idea ever!!!!

I like to give Mr.Julio 5 stars My son is doing very well in his class

Last modified Camellia Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.