North Hollywood, CA
Students enrolled: 1,205

Posted November 13, 2014
My son started preschool a few weeks ago and I am very excited. He is so happy with his teachers and classmates. Teachers are so nice and responsible. A big thank you to the teachers of preschool! :)

Posted October 15, 2014
The SAS program at this school is incredible. My daughter is learning basic algebra in the 5th grade. Her 5th grade SAS mathematics curriculum has been just about equivalent to that of a local private school's 7th grade math (which a family member of ours attends). My daughter has been in class with the same group of children since kindergarten and they are all very driven & bright, but I can only attest to the SAS program.

Posted September 21, 2012
I love Fair! My siblings and i went to fair i graduated in 1997 and now my three kids are attending fair. Even one of my T.A's in third grade was my daughters first grade teacher!! I was very happy to see her again after so many years. I can totally recommend Fair Avenue its a great school and i love that they are the only school with dictation in Kindergarten. They are really getting the kids ready and pushing them so they can succeed at a young age!

Posted August 08, 2011
i went here & loved it, it was the best experience for me to grow up in. :) whoo! Class of 2012. :) i graduated 5th grade 2005. :) i miss my teachers from Fair Avenue. :(

Posted May 02, 2011
I went to this school when i was in Pre School this was the greatest school ever!! i had the very best teacher if you want to send your child to pre school do it at this school the teachers, staff, and parents are involved. My brother and i had the same techers here and we loved her her name is Jeri Warwick. She has left a review here also in 2005.

Posted May 12, 2009
FAir Avenue is an excellent school. Three generations of my family have attended this prestige school.

Posted April 17, 2009
I just transfered my 6 year old to Fair Avenue about 2 months ago and i love this school, in two months I am able to see a great deal of diference compared to the neighbor school, teachers are great, principal is great and so is the administration office, I looove this school

Posted September 04, 2008
Communication is key at Fair Avenue and we try our best to get that across to parents. We need to work together to make every child's year a success! It's unfortunate this parent had problems with her child's teacher. Overall, I found the parents, staff, and administrators kind and willing to work with you. It doesn't get better than that!

Posted September 04, 2008
I am really happy with the teachers at this school. They are caring and only want the best for the kids, you can tell. Both my children have attended Fair and now are in private schools. There teachers have noticed how well prepared they are and I owe to their elementary years. I've noticed for the last couple of years though that the teachers seem a lot more stressed out. I'm aware that the school district is implementing a lot of academic rigor to its schools. Fair Avenue has always had hard working treachers working there...I hope none of them leave due to the districts demands. They are really what makes the school outstanding.

Posted March 11, 2008
I am very much satisfied with the quality of education my children are receiving from this school. The teachers are great. They are very much concerned about the studies of the students. I am very well pleased with the way Ms. Shroeder handles the gifted class. My son is identified as gifted by LAUSD and I'm very thankful that he's going to finish elementary with good foundation.

Fair Avenue Elementary School
6501 Fair Avenue, North Hollywood, CA  91606
Last modified Fair Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fair Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top