Bad
Good

Posted May 02, 2015
As a student at Madison middle school I will say that it is a great school. the teachers care about you. there is great deans over there .The school is protected very well it also is in a great community.

Posted April 14, 2015
James Madison Middle school is amazing we have good teachers and staff we have an award winning drum line and a cheer team our school is 100% safe i recommend this school to 5th graders going on to middle school next year.

James Madison Middle School 1

Posted November 23, 2014
I took my son out of this horrible school the first chance I got. Awful environment, arrogant teachers, non-stop bullying, low quality curriculum, teachers don't care whether the student learns anything or not, they target one child, and no matter if the child is at fault or not, they still single him out, and much more. I would say, so far, it is the worst school I ever knew. Bad school. No etiquette, no respect. Disgusting and sick and negative environment. Your child will get out of this school psychologically damaged and with such low esteem.

Posted March 31, 2014
This school is good.i like this school.this school is clean and the teacher is good and everyone are good.

Posted November 11, 2013
I graduated from here back in 2009 and I wish I could go back every single day I absolutely loved it here. I got a great education, took honor classes with some of the most amazing teachers I've met. Now that I'm in college I still use some of the skills I learned back in middle school. Great staff, friendly and helpful teachers Not to mention a beautiful campus. - I will always be a bulldog

James Madison Middle School 4

Posted January 14, 2013
good teachers, beautiful surroundings, nice buddys, tasty food, comfortable environments, practical learning, a lot of good moments: GREAT SCHOOL!

Posted August 21, 2012
Great school! There are many enriching activities that foster a secure learning environment and a fantastic education for students.

Posted April 11, 2012
I have read the reviews here and the low numbers seem to come from those who are not educated or students who probably don't know any better. I am a parent here and a teacher in another district. Everyone I speak to there is helpful and it seems like the teachers care about the students. I saw a remark about amount of homework. HOMEWORK is not a baby sitter. Homework should only take about an hour at most. Homework should only reinforce the learned skills. So far a very good school.

Posted March 05, 2011
The staff and faculty of Madison Middle School strives to improve student learning so all students achieve high academic standards. To reach this goal, Madison s highest instructional priorities are: *to improve reading, writing and literacy skills across all grade levels *to improve skills in mathematics across all grade levels *to bring second language learners to English proficiency *to assist in the self-discovery of talents, skills and competencies in performing arts, technology, physical fitness and creative expression *to deliver focused professional development as the key to improving classroom practices and supporting the goal to moving all students to proficiencies. We strive to accomplish these goals together in a welcoming, supportive climate for our students, staff and parent partners.

Posted August 28, 2009
My child goes there n there hasnt been any problems

James Madison Middle School
13000 Hart Street, North Hollywood, CA  91605-4801
Last modified James Madison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.