Bad
Good

Posted November 16, 2014
Great experience my child had been at oxnard since she was in pre school now she is in 1st grade.

Posted May 28, 2013
My daughter is finishing her T-K program and her teacher was Mrs. Saavedra. She is a wonderful teacher and am really sad we are moving because I was hoping she would also be her kinder teacher. Overall I had a great experience with this school.

Posted July 01, 2011
I had a great experience at Oxnard St. Elem. with my 4 children, great teachers and very dedicated.

Oxnard Street Elementary School 3

Posted July 14, 2009
My daughter has been in this school since 1st grade, and she is now entereing 5th grade. She is in advance classes, but dont feel they teach at the level she needs, all the homework and work are just to easy for her. Planning to move her to a charter school.

Oxnard Street Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2009
When our son started at Oxnard Elementary in September 08, he was disruptive and difficult to handle in class showing disrespect to his teachers and even classmates. Today is the last day of school and I am happy to report that if it weren't for the caring staff and constant attention to our son's development, he would not be at the top of his class today with an exciting academic future ahead of him. From the principal, vice-principal, school psychologist, teacher, and staff; all have shown a genuine caring attitude toward a difficult child in whom they saw potential. Bravo Oxnard, and thanks.

Oxnard Street Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2006
My two children have been in this school for 9months already and I`m very dissapointed.This school has no physical activities and recently closed down computer classes.So how are kids that don`t have computers at home are going to learn computer skills.My kids are A`s & B`s students,I`ve noticed my sons grades are going down ever since he started in this school,I think the reason for that is that the school didnt have enough room in a regular grades class the school placed him in eld class.Im very dissapinted in this school.

Posted May 17, 2005
I couldn't have asked that my children go to a better school. I went to Oxnard and I am very glad that my kids got the opportunity to do so as well they have excellent programs to fit your childs needs and are a close knit family. My children know most of the staff by name and they know theirs as well.I volunteered as much as I could and other parents were involved in every aspect of the school. the teachers are the best I have ever met. They take thet time to make sure that every child is at grade level or in most cases higher level then they should be. Both of my children are at or above level and I'm thankful to everyone at oxnard.

Oxnard Street Elementary School
10912 Oxnard Street, North Hollywood, CA  91606-4910
Last modified Oxnard Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.