Bad
Good

love this school! safe place for the kids! overall am very happy, they learn, also they have programs to help the kids with homework , i really like it

Can't help but feel blessed to have Saticoy ES as my children's designated school. I admire the dedication of the principal and the whole staff. If I may I'd like to do a special shoutout to 2 wonderful teachers here, Ms. Nagata and Mr. Cobin because they did an excellent job in teaching my kids. Lastly, I appreciate the fact that they do their best so kids can still go to field trips even with this budget cuts going on. My salute to all the people who made Saticoy a great school!

My son has been a student at Saticoy for four years. We are very lucky that our son is attending a school where the faculty is so involved. The Principal and Vice principal are make a special effort to involve us parents in the students academic programs.

We are very fortunate that our son has been a student at such a great school for four years. The teachers are very supportive and the principal is extremely involved in the his student's day to day activities.

My son has been in this school for 4 years , since kinder and I totally love the programs and activities they have for kids as well the help they offer and provide to parents in an effort to help our kids. I also have a daughter that has been there just a year, she's in kinder and she's doing great!

Last modified Saticoy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.