Bad
Good

Posted January 28, 2016
love this school! safe place for the kids! overall am very happy, they learn, also they have programs to help the kids with homework , i really like it

Posted June 14, 2011
Can't help but feel blessed to have Saticoy ES as my children's designated school. I admire the dedication of the principal and the whole staff. If I may I'd like to do a special shoutout to 2 wonderful teachers here, Ms. Nagata and Mr. Cobin because they did an excellent job in teaching my kids. Lastly, I appreciate the fact that they do their best so kids can still go to field trips even with this budget cuts going on. My salute to all the people who made Saticoy a great school!

Saticoy Elementary School

Posted November 21, 2008
My son has been a student at Saticoy for four years. We are very lucky that our son is attending a school where the faculty is so involved. The Principal and Vice principal are make a special effort to involve us parents in the students academic programs.

Posted November 19, 2008
We are very fortunate that our son has been a student at such a great school for four years. The teachers are very supportive and the principal is extremely involved in the his student's day to day activities.

Posted March 28, 2008
My son has been in this school for 4 years , since kinder and I totally love the programs and activities they have for kids as well the help they offer and provide to parents in an effort to help our kids. I also have a daughter that has been there just a year, she's in kinder and she's doing great!

Posted September 12, 2006
Hi! I'm a mother of a 6yr old hearing loss girl. Just wanted to say how happy I've been with this school.It has helped my daughter in so many ways. The staff there are nothing but helpful. The first time I walked in there they received my daughter with open arms. Her teachers have thought her so much. She is in the DHH program, they gather parents, set up meetings and listen to their comments and concerns. My daughter's vocabulary has improved so much with their school speech therapist, they provide so much help for all children. Just felt like I really need to say how great this school is.

Saticoy Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2005
I have had wonderful experences with Saticoy Elementry School. The parent center with work shops and classes for parents has been a blessing. The music program is always fantastic. They have after school clubs and a great staff.

Saticoy Elementary School
7850 Ethel Avenue, North Hollywood, CA  91605-1940
Last modified Saticoy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.