Bad
Good

Great school!!! Excellent teachers and the principal is very enthusiastic with the students. My son loves this school.

Great School, the Principal is really involved with the students learning and their life, he is a good example for our children. We have had good experience with our teachers, Mrs. Serrano and Ms. Vargas they are awesome!! I know that is hard to work with all the parents, and that is the reason that this school doesn t have a better API, because it have to be a team work, parents, teachers and children, I m sure if the parents would more involved in the school of their children the notes could get better. Carmen Flores (sorry for my english!)

It is a school with a friendly atmosphere. It is also very safe, clean and full of activities to motivate and encourage students to be the best as a champion. Our experience has been very good.

This School is great, the principal "Mr Aguilar" is the best I ever saw, he is a men on a mission and the teachers, staff and PTA follow his lead. My son is attending to this school since 3 years ago and our experience as a family have been enriching and positive.

I had one of my kids go here and she is doing pretty well now in middle school, But I still have 2 of my boys still attending school here and one of them had a great teacher ( Mrs. Ortiz) I she is a very careing and I love her method of teaching, and my other boy is with (Mrs. Mickelson) and she is The Best pre-k Teacher I have ever meet and a very hard worker.

well I have 6 grads from this school, and everything is different , like my kids are deferent, but always the staff give to them everything they was need for success, one of them are in college now, 3 of them in H.S in magnet system, and the last 2, en the middle school,many of the take, drill,football,folkloric ,music,after school they was in L.A BEST PROGRAM, and many other activities, for my was great. the parent center always we have parents,to help the teacher whit the work taking workshops, is fabulous.

Last modified Strathern Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.