Bad
Good

First year at this school. I will give the academics a 5, it is just ok. They could give the kids more work to their potential, more projects etc. The staff is great, the principle is great always outside greeting. The only big issue would be the children, my child is no angel but the things that I hear that comes out their mouths and what my child tells me they hear. I know it's not the schools fault it is the parents. But if they can speak to the children and parents . I would love to see the academics and the environment improve

This is my first year at this school. The staff, the teachers are nice . The playground is safe for the kids. The food that they provide is great. The only concern that I have is that I would like information about what my child is learning that week or month, my child can just give me the information they remember . I can call, talk or email the teacher but I shouldn't be every week. I am guessing what my child is learning that week is basing it on the homework they bring back. Maybe they can send a letter or email on the beginning of the week or when they are going to a new subject, "Dear parents this week we will be learning etc, I hope this matter improves .

Victory Elementary has been an amazing school to my children. They have attend the GATE(gifted) program since 1st grade and have excelled onto great middle schools, high schools and College. They give parents many opportunities to help and participate in there children's education. They have amazing teachers in the Gate program and will help your child be the best they can be.

My daughter has attended this school since the 1st grade and is now going to be in 5th grade. My son is also just completed his first year here. This school is a very very good school. They have the hardest working teachers I know. Every one of my daughter's teachers and also my son's teacher has been so involved in their welfare and education and has worked hard for the kids. The principal cares about the kids very much. The teachers here have worked really hard in helping the kids meet their API scores and have done very well in bringing the score up. Most of the kids have spanish speaking parents and I feel that is the reason why most of the kids here struggle with English scores. Not the school's fault! In fact the teachers work very very hard to help the kids. My son's first grade teacher was so involved with my son's education that she even had him evaluated for the gifted program and arranged for him to get tested. Because of her, he will be in the gifted program next year. I am so happy with the teachers in this school. They are all great. Also I'd like to note that this school has a strict anti bullying policy and my kids have never been bullied here.

My son does not have 3 months there and I had the worst day of my life. I hate this school they do not investigate right and assume things. I do not recommend this school at all. I did not hear one apology from any of the staff. I literally dont like this school at all from all the school my sons has been to I had a good experience this school is not welcoming at all, All they care is about money, money, money. That's all I hear from this dam School. After school is very dangers drives are crazy always honking and rushing drivers and pedestrians. is just bad.

This school is great for kids and though most of the kids are Hispanic doesn't mean anything it just means that Hispanic parents want there kids to actually do something with there life Myself and my sisters have gone to this school and we learned a lot of things from the dedicated teachers that this school has even though there might be some down falls as in the low security but as you may all know nothing bad has happened that there was need of security and i agree that they could use more security but for a couple of elementary kids i dont think they need to be treated like a high school . So this is a great school to send your child to but don't let me do the talking you should go see for your selves -Alumni

My oldest has attended this school since Kindergarten and is now in 4th. Plus sides are they have an afterschool program, but security is lacking, they have free lunches/breakfast for all students, they offer parenting classes, adult literacy classes and all of the teachers are really committed to the kids. The Downside-most of the students are hispanic, so all of the parenting classes are geared toward spanish speakers, in fact they send home notices in Spanish or dual language, but some of the information is in Spanish only. They do not give you more than 2 days notice for any school activities and almost all school functions are during the daytime, i.e. parent teacher conferences are from 8 a.m.-2 p.m., talent show at 3 p.m., and classes start at 7:55. New principle, nothing's organized yet. Parents are expected to have a lot of involvement at home, but not at school.

Last modified Victory Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.