Public charter
Northridge, CA

Posted November 24, 2014
My Kids are so happy @ this School, it's been so helpfull for my boys attending to MSA-7, this one of the best decicions I have make for my kids, the Teaching it's wonderful and I love the way teacher take care of the kids for their learing, they are always in comunication with us as parents. wonderful and I can not be happier with the improvement that I see on my boys.... thank you MSA7 you are just Awesome........ Keep the Amazing Job !!!!!!!

Posted September 29, 2014
MSA7 is an excellent school.My kids are happy with their school. MSA7's teachers have an individual approach for each student. All teachers are very knowledgable, experienced and carrying. They make our kids feel like Msa7 is their second home.

Posted September 28, 2014
This is my boy's third year at MSA-7!!!!! We look forward to many more. Go MSA-7 Dolphins! Keep up the good work!!!!!

Posted September 27, 2014
I've been a staff member at this school for several years and couldn't imagine working anywhere else! This is where I was meant to be and love every day that I get to walk through the gates! The children, families, and my coworkers are truly one of a kind! I feel very fortunate to be part of something so amazing!

Posted July 07, 2014
I don't know what else LAUSD wants? This school was the best thing happened to my child when it comes to education. They basically destroyed my children's feature. We needed this school .

Posted July 07, 2014
I love this school the environment is open to both parents and students and the teachers are very focused on making sure that the students get the best education and are always motivated. I am sad to see a school like this not being brought back by LAUSD. They are destroying one of the best schools and keeping those that teach poorly and do not worry about getting the best for there students.

Posted May 24, 2014
Love this school, also like the face there is a lot of parent involvement. Staff is excellent and always open and willing to work with the parents.

Posted September 26, 2013
Msa 7 is a great school.I am so satisfied to send my daughter to this school.. Teachers and the other staff are so friendly and caring to the ss..I am sending to afterschool program and it worked perfectly..

Posted August 07, 2013
Magnolia Science Academy 7 is really nice and safe environment for my kids. I feel really comfortable to leaving my kids after school program in which they have a lot of activities and assistant teacher helping my kids to correcting homework and working with them to improve weak areas. It is very important to find a school which you feel safe and comfortable about my kids since we are working couple

Posted August 06, 2013
We love MSA-7 , kids at the school have enjoyed a very supportive and fun learning experience. The teachers are excellent, assertive and caring at the same time. The reading and math programs are a very effective way to learn. They have lots of activities and after school programs. I can see an improvement my daughter's level.

Magnolia Science Academy 7
18355 Roscoe Boulevard, Northridge, CA  91325
Last modified Magnolia Science Academy 7 is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magnolia Science Academy 7 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top