Public charter
Northridge, CA

Posted May 21, 2015
Wow! So many good feelings about this school. My daughter loves MSA-7!!! And we do as well. I could not think of having her in a better school. The staff is great, the teachers are great! They are genuinly concern on each kid, they do lots of activitites, experiments, and opportunity to interact with the staff. My daughter is about to finish her 1st grade and we are very happy and pleased. I would highly recommend this school to any parent. Unfortunately, because of personal circumstances, we have to move out of state, if it wasn't because of that, my daughter would still attend for her next year. Her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Vazquez, is one of the best, most influencial teachers i've ever met. Her desired to teach is amazing, a UCLA graduate that inspires kids to always look forward to a better education, does activities for them and for the school. I cannot be more thankful for her and the school. Simply amazing! Thank you MSA-7!!!

Posted November 24, 2014
My Kids are so happy @ this School, it's been so helpfull for my boys attending to MSA-7, this one of the best decicions I have make for my kids, the Teaching it's wonderful and I love the way teacher take care of the kids for their learing, they are always in comunication with us as parents. wonderful and I can not be happier with the improvement that I see on my boys.... thank you MSA7 you are just Awesome........ Keep the Amazing Job !!!!!!!

Posted September 29, 2014
MSA7 is an excellent school.My kids are happy with their school. MSA7's teachers have an individual approach for each student. All teachers are very knowledgable, experienced and carrying. They make our kids feel like Msa7 is their second home.

Posted September 28, 2014
This is my boy's third year at MSA-7!!!!! We look forward to many more. Go MSA-7 Dolphins! Keep up the good work!!!!!

Posted September 27, 2014
I've been a staff member at this school for several years and couldn't imagine working anywhere else! This is where I was meant to be and love every day that I get to walk through the gates! The children, families, and my coworkers are truly one of a kind! I feel very fortunate to be part of something so amazing!

Posted July 07, 2014
I don't know what else LAUSD wants? This school was the best thing happened to my child when it comes to education. They basically destroyed my children's feature. We needed this school .

Posted July 07, 2014
I love this school the environment is open to both parents and students and the teachers are very focused on making sure that the students get the best education and are always motivated. I am sad to see a school like this not being brought back by LAUSD. They are destroying one of the best schools and keeping those that teach poorly and do not worry about getting the best for there students.

Posted May 24, 2014
Love this school, also like the face there is a lot of parent involvement. Staff is excellent and always open and willing to work with the parents.

Posted October 12, 2013
This school is great and my kids love it! This is their first year and couldn't be happier, I'm glad we made the switch.

Posted September 26, 2013
Msa 7 is a great school.I am so satisfied to send my daughter to this school.. Teachers and the other staff are so friendly and caring to the ss..I am sending to afterschool program and it worked perfectly..

Magnolia Science Academy 7
18355 Roscoe Boulevard, Northridge, CA  91325
Last modified Magnolia Science Academy 7 is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magnolia Science Academy 7 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top