Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

We have been at MSA7 for four years and absolutely love it. The teachers at the school have a deep love for teaching which resonates in the classroom and in the manner in which they treat each individual student. The Kinder teacher is an absolute gem working with each little one in her care at their level. She brings a lot to the table and she sets an amazing foundation for her students to build on. Each teacher has their unique style and it blends so well from Kinder to Fifth grade in providing a rich elementary education. From Ms. Garcia adding her Disney touch to the Kinder class to Ms. Vasquez with a Dr. Seuss bent to Ms. Toccoli adding culture and the arts into fourth grade curriculum to Ms. Bracha & Mr. Yoon preparing the 5th graders for middle school the students at MSA7 get a rich education and outlook. Ms. Atay as the computer teacher with the coding classes and Mr. Wong the PE teacher also promoting nutrition and health among the students add value to the daily school experience that is hard to find in the LAUSD school district. The addition of Ms. Alonso as the Vice Principle and Dean of Academic Studies has been a tremendous boon to the school. The enrichment that is now provided to the students through after school clubs, projects and incentives enhance the learning experience. The career days, assemblies and general respect and etiquette that are promoted serve the students well. We are so glad to be a part of the MSA7 family. Keep up the good work!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at this school MAKE this school the success it is. They are incredibly gifted, communicative and clearly love their jobs. I love that at each parent conference I have attended I am made to feel like my child has their current teachers heart.

Amount of homework: Agree

I like that they do not give the students too much homework and my kids are done in a half hour with their school work and then just need to read for 20 minutes. This way they have more time to play and be kids

Develops character: Strongly agree

At the start of the school year the students are given a booklet that outlines behavior that is expected from the students. And the kids are held and rewarded for being responsible, safe etc

My son enrolled to MSA-7 when he was in kindergarten and we were really happy in this school.They had college and career days, science fairs, and a lot of other STEM and College related activities. All teachers and admin were really caring and supportive. Unfortunately we needed to move from LA but still missing Magnolia community. Thank you MSA-7 teachers and admin for your dedication.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has a booklet of rules or guidelines that must be followed throughout the year. These include, honesty, generosity, helpfulness, kindness... Students are positively reinforced throughout the year. Children are aware of the rules initially, therefore are held responsible for not following guidelines. This creates a sense is independence as well as responsibility for their actions.

This school encourages children to plan for the future. Many activities enrich the scholastic experience for my daughter; traveling to other countries from class to class, science experiments, crazy hat day, health week and so forth. The staff is amazingly friendly and always happy. The projects that are chosen are extremely educational. We love this school.

Wow! So many good feelings about this school. My daughter loves MSA-7!!! And we do as well. I could not think of having her in a better school. The staff is great, the teachers are great! They are genuinly concern on each kid, they do lots of activitites, experiments, and opportunity to interact with the staff. My daughter is about to finish her 1st grade and we are very happy and pleased. I would highly recommend this school to any parent. Unfortunately, because of personal circumstances, we have to move out of state, if it wasn't because of that, my daughter would still attend for her next year. Her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Vazquez, is one of the best, most influencial teachers i've ever met. Her desired to teach is amazing, a UCLA graduate that inspires kids to always look forward to a better education, does activities for them and for the school. I cannot be more thankful for her and the school. Simply amazing! Thank you MSA-7!!!

My Kids are so happy @ this School, it's been so helpfull for my boys attending to MSA-7, this one of the best decicions I have make for my kids, the Teaching it's wonderful and I love the way teacher take care of the kids for their learing, they are always in comunication with us as parents. wonderful and I can not be happier with the improvement that I see on my boys.... thank you MSA7 you are just Awesome........ Keep the Amazing Job !!!!!!!

MSA7 is an excellent school.My kids are happy with their school. MSA7's teachers have an individual approach for each student. All teachers are very knowledgable, experienced and carrying. They make our kids feel like Msa7 is their second home.

Last modified Magnolia Science Academy 7 is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.