Norwalk, CA

Posted March 10, 2011
This school has outstanding, amazing, wonderful teachers. I am a student who graduated 2010 and just would like to say that I am speechless to how Corvallis has helped me in so many ways. I am thankful to have gone to this school that has made me better prepared for the rigors of high school!

Corvallis Middle School 4

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted September 02, 2009
This year we have a new principal. Mr. Easton. He is from another NLMUSD middle school. We will be working hard to raise scores this year. We will need the help of all our parents by supporting students with opportunities to work at home in a quiet area, making sure they get plenty of sleep and nutrition. We have breakfast at the school so get them to school in time for it. We offer afterschool help, that's needed to get our students' grades back up to par. Please arrange for help at these times so they aren't left behind. When they get into trouble, help them make better decisions in the future. They don't come with a manual. They are still young adults under construction. I love teaching at Corvallis and I look forward to meeting you.

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted September 24, 2008

Posted April 29, 2008
Corvallis is a great school. There is a music program which my son loves, the teachers are great they keep me up to date on my student progress. Corvallis teachers are great at motivating students. Thank you!

Posted January 28, 2008
I'm a student at Corvallis Middle School, and I have to say that this is the best school I've ever been too.

Posted August 10, 2007
Before I enrolled here in Corvallis,I thought that the BEST school that I have ever been to was South Ranchito Elementary School. But fortunately,Corvallis Middle School has proven me wrong.Even though if I have stayed here for only one year...THIS is the best school that I've ever been to!By the way,my name is Anne...and if it wasn't for Corvallis and all it's teachers,staff,and students...I wouldn't have had amazing friends and a very strong education!

Posted June 27, 2007

Posted October 01, 2006
I was a student at corvallis middle school last year and I have to say that I love it. I went there for three years and those were one of the best years of my life.There are a lot of things that students could do to get involved. When theres a problem the counselors take care of it. Because of this a lot of fights were stopped.The school has wonderful teachers. I was left in tears the last day of school I didn't want to move on to high school. when you go in the school you right away feel welcomed.Teachers do more than teach they become your family.

Corvallis Middle School
11032 East Leffingwell Road, Norwalk, CA  90650
Last modified Corvallis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corvallis Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top