Bad
Good

Posted June 12, 2013
I love it that my kids attend Morrison. At first my daughter was here with a permit. When we moved I made sure we moved in the school's area... Now my son attends morrison too. I love to volunteer and appreciate all the parents who take time to volunteer also. I am so proud my kids attend Morrison. The teachers are great and so is the Principal.. I am so proud that my daughter made Honor Roll again this trimester...

Posted January 25, 2013
I have a grandson who attends Morrison. His teachers have been caring, helpful, and effective. The standards for excellence have been very high in his classrooms. Besides reading and math, my grandson has learned music every year since he's been there. The kids at Morrison have lots of opportunities to perform for their parents. I especially like the sense of community on Morrison's campus. They usually have several school- wide projects. The principal is friendly.

Posted August 31, 2010
My son has attended Morrison for one year now and is finding the transition from a private school to this one smooth. He enjoyed his first grade there and felt right at home. I'm a teacher and know how important it is to find supportive staff and a rigorous curriculum. I plan to keep supporting this wonderful little school in all their endeavors in this upcoming year. Go Morrison Tigers!

Posted August 27, 2009
My daughter had the greatest kindergarden teacher, and subs. She learned so much. Even her teacher said she will be a writer. My daughter enjoyed her Kinder year to the fullest!

Posted April 22, 2008
I currently have a 6th and 4th grader at Morrison, and am very pleased and proud to say that this is the best school that my6 kids could possibly attend. The support from the Principal and all the staff is very motivating, encouraging and makes the students feel extremely comfortable. My kids are high achiever and successful, as this is what they have been encouraged to be. Thank you Mrs. Guerrero and staff!

Posted March 13, 2008
My child attends Morrison and I have to say I never want him to leave. I am so happy that they are now including a 6th grade class. This school is exceptional in everything it does. The activities that are available for the children to participate in are too numerous to mention. The principal is the best that I have ever had to deal with. She is always available and truly loves everything about her site. The NLMUSD should be very proud of this gem.

Posted February 29, 2008
Morrison is a wonderful school. I am glad my son has the opportunity to attend such a distinguished school. The teachers are highly qualified with almost 50% of them having a Masters in education. It is obvious that they are happy to be there and teach our children. The principal is great and always available to listen to parent's concerns and suggestions. All this is reflected in their API and AYP scores.

Posted October 04, 2006
If you want a your child to attend a great school Morrison is it. From staff to students, math to music, this school does it all. This school prepares students for the next level.

13510 South Maidstone, Norwalk, CA  90650-3850
Last modified Julia B. Morrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.