Posted April 14, 2012
Great school. Great teachers. Definitely recommended to send your kids to attend this fine establishment. aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa

Arturo Sanchez Elementary School 5

Posted April 14, 2012
Very happy that I found such a great School for my little boy. Great Facility, passionate Teachers and Oni is banned. aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

Arturo Sanchez Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2008
Great School on the right track, Way to go Ms.Mora!

Posted June 13, 2006
Thins is a great school. My children have learned so much from all of the caring teachers. The teachers push all of the children at their own levels. I also like the spelling and math bees. I am glad my children attend this school. I do wish we had more avalible in terms of a music program or even a sports program.

Posted November 12, 2003
My daughter is currently in the 3rd grade at Sanchez. The principal here is very passionate about her work. She really tries to motivate the students. Unfortunately, support from parents is greatly needed.

Arturo Sanchez Elementary School
11960 East 162nd Street, Norwalk, CA  90650
Last modified Arturo Sanchez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arturo Sanchez Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top