K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Our experience at Good Shepherd has been wonderful! My children started in the preschool and now my younger son is in eighth grade. Good Shepherd has provided our children with a great Christian foundation and an education that has more than prepared them for high school and even college. They have learned to be good members of the community with very strong morals, values and ethics. I highly recommend Good Shepherd to anyone who is looking for a fabulous school for their child from 2years old all the way up to eighth grade.

GSLS is a wonderfully small school with a big heart. The music, drama, art and science program are outstanding. The children are taught to care about one another, as well as those less fortunate in their local community and around the world. Each week, something exciting is going on, be it a field trip, family event or special project. Academically the children are challenged and able to shine individually. Public speaking is taught early on through plays, poetry recitations and chapel readings.

Good Shepherd is a great school. Both of my kids have received an excellent, well rounded education. Music, art, spanish, drama and technology are included in their education. They have learn the art of public speaking. The school is also WASC accredited.

This has been an amazing school for my son who is now in the 4th grade, he started in Kindergarten. He has made life long friends, his test scores each year have been at least two grade levels a head of is current grade level in all subjects. He has had, Spanish, music, technology every year since K. A fantastic organic hot lunch program and great student to teacher ratio; class sizes 26 or less. The community of families are wonderful and parent involvement excellent. My son has not only thrived but excelled and I am confident that he is cared for as i would care for him... My daughter will be starting K next year and we are excited to have her attend GSLS. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a great academic program in a loving community environment.

My children loved their introduction to school at Good Shepherd's preschool. They entered kindergarten very well prepared both academically and socially.

Good Shepard is a small private school located in Novato, focused on both academics, community and values. My two daughters currently attend Good Shepard and our family is thrilled with the school. Beyond the impressive academic progress we've seen our girls make, the school and its teachers provide an enriching and nurturing environment, and are attentive to each child's needs. They work very closely with us to ensure the overall development of our kids - providing continous feedback and course correction advice as necesary. Finally, though a christian school, the focus clearly is on education - so we don't feel pressured from a religious perspective. Overall, it's a hidden gem in Marin County, which only recently's been discovered by many parents seeking a better schooling experience for their children.

Last modified Good Shepherd Lutheran is a Private school that serves grades K-8