601 students|Nuview Union

Bad
Good

I would give 5 stars, but there is a little problem: The "Ken doll" that they have as Principal, don t like. He could be everything for everybody else, but not friendly or willing to stretch communication bonds between parents and him. The teachers do their best working there with the students but I DO NOT LIKE the new point of view about children success, his expectations are very high and students get discouraged to see that they are not in the standards to receive an award. We need a principal, NOT a master of ceremonies. As I see, just a few have a strong communication with him. Could be members of the Booster Club? (PTA) Ohhh, yes. That is. Some lunch ladies and yard prefects are rough with the children and everything but humanitarian... I miss the friendly environment that was about two years ago! So much. I think I would never say this, but I am a disappointed of this lack of communication. The good thing is that the kids around are not that bad as in other schools. And yes, parents are welcome (by the teachers I might say...).

I love Nuview, there is not much I would change about it. My children feel safe, I feel that they are safe. The staff is wonderful, most of them go the extra mile. I like that it's an older school the history behind it is great! Nuview loves Parent help! The Booster club still provides funding for field trips and busing. They also try to help keep school fun through other fun activities that happen on campus at school. There is a runners club that the kids love, it was started to keep kids active and has grown in to something amazing! Our Booster club puts on FREE family nights, and PM book fairs so that working parents can attend too. We have an after school program that runs till 6pm ( great for working parents) There are so many other perks to our school, lots of great programs. Call our school and set up a time to come in and take a look. Your gonna love it!

My child has been going to this school for about 2 yrs. When he went to 3rd grade his teacher had to leave and was assigned another teacher. I guess she use to be the P.E. teacher. She was most definitely more strict than the previews teacher. She started to do things way to different and it was affecting my child's education. She was horrible!!! it got to the point to where we had to get the principal involved. She was extremely rude to me when I was simple trying to ask her a question. Worse experience of my life!!! I really believe that she shouldn't teach. The principal fixed the problem but I was still left very unsatisfied. Oh and they also have horrible communication skills. I never know when school starts, when there is an award or why the bus is running 30 min late

Did I say APY? With the economy like it is, I was preoccupied. It is the API scores which I have since found which are impacting the school's preservation.

It's wonderful to see the love between the kids and the teachers. They seem so happy to be there and I have the privilege of driving them to and from school. It's a special place.

I love this school! My daughter just completed the 5th gr., and throughout the years she's had wonderful teachers who are very caring and involved. This is a great place with a great staff! I only hope that the environment in the middle school will be close to the one here.

This is one of the most caring places I've ever has the privelge to be at. The teachers work together as teams to help all the students. Parents are welcome on campus and are encouraged to participate. The principal is a wonderful man whose sole role is to make the school the best he can for our children.

I love nuview I think it's a great school it is very safe my children are happy and learning and i like the discipline action!The great smiles you see when you visit .....oh and the principal is very friendly and always greeting with a smile.

Last modified Nuview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.