Nuevo, CA

Posted August 23, 2013
I am very pleased with the changes that were made to Valley View over the summer. When we went to the school on Monday August 19th we saw that the chain link fencing was gone and a more structural fence was in place, Thank you for placing this fence in to help protect our children. I also like that we now have to go through the office to go on campus, this is also an added measure for our children Thank you for adding these safety measures. I would like to see more after school activities for the children, dance, gymnastics or even cheer camps, could we get something of this offered by the high school girls to help pay for their needs during the year? I think that the Pre-School area should have the same kind of fencing that was placed for the main school area. Even though they have a fairly good fence I think they need the same kind of fence. Thank you, Valley View

Posted October 02, 2012
Great school awesome teachers my oldest has gone there from kindergarten thru 4th grade, has had super CST scores

Posted October 25, 2010
I Love this school. Every Teacher is just great with the kids. They all genuinely care about all the children and they do what it takes to help them succeed.

Posted August 26, 2008
I'm a former student/student council president that graduated in 2005 although i have never met this new principle. i only have wonderful things to say about valley view. i am now in high school and the same lessons i learned at valley view keep me ahead of the pack. so even if their are problems remember that the students their still get world class education. even though my school is heavily funded the teachers still have to buy everything and don't have the same passion for teaching as those at valley view. A+ for you valley view

Valley View Elementary School 0

Posted January 08, 2008
The new principal is a breath of fresh air; his 'hands on' approach is exactly what Valley View needs. I feel confident that he will address the poor communication that stems from the office staff and I hope that the teachers aren't so set in their ways that they will keep an open mind towards his ideas on how to turn Valley View around to make it the all-around top notch school that it can be. It's not going to happen overnight, but with the cooperation and support of the staff and parents - it will happen.

Valley View Elementary School 0

Posted November 29, 2007
Very impressive school. The new principal has instilled a sense of direction across each grade level. I am sure the state test scores will soon reflect the positive change of leadership. My kids love going to this school!

Posted July 30, 2007
All of my experiences with the the teachers have been great and I feel that I am doing the best thing by sending my children to Valley View.

Valley View Elementary School 1

Posted June 22, 2007
As someon who worked there I can tell you the school needs quality leadership. It starts at the top folks, and trickles down. The reason they get the scores they do is because instead of focusing on education they focus on making the student valid State test subjects. When it comes down to it, Valley View students fail miserably at education but do well at State tests. Blame the adminstrator's lack of efficiency for this. They consider the student's numbers instead of kids.

Valley View Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2007
This school appears to be going no where fast!There does not seem to be a single shared belief between any of the teachers in this school. Where one person excels the next fails. Leaving the children to grasp for a constant. I believe that with the right leadership for these teachers this could be a great school.

Posted October 04, 2006
My son has attended this school since kindergarden and now is in the 3rd grade, and I have been very pleased with the education he has received there. Teachers, Principal and staff are very caring towards both students and parents. Unfortunately, they don't receive much funding like other big school districts, but they do very well with what they have.

Valley View Elementary School
21220 Maurice Street, Nuevo, CA  92567
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top