Oakland, CA

Posted April 29, 2014
Dr. Herbert Guice has provided my children with an awesome foundation in education. My children are thriving in Middle school and High school. I love the small family oriented community.

Posted October 24, 2013
Guice Christian Academy is one of the best private schools in the Bay Area, offering students a well rounded education within their community. Students learn how to take pride in themselves and their community. They also are given skills to compete in a global market. My five children have gone through the academy and have found academic success in middle and high school while maintaining high standards of excellence.

Posted February 12, 2013
My children are currently students at Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy and I am more than happy to provide a review of the school. My children are participating in the city wide oratorical which is held annually and they have been asked to share what they have learned over the years at many engagements including the Black History program for Bart and the Golden State Warriors. They receive Christian education as an added bonus, this is in addition to the 3R's and a foreign language. I am confident that the education they are receiving now is preparing them for high school and life.

Posted February 10, 2013
My child currently attends and I am overall pleased with my child's successes at the school.

Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy 2

Posted February 01, 2010

Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy 3

Posted April 10, 2009

Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy 0

Posted March 20, 2009
My daughter attend Guice in K.she has done very well I put her into a new school for 1st grade.to my surprise this was rated with 4 stars.but my daughter was doing so well that the work she did a gucie was the same work she did in K! but she is in 1st grade doing k work. so now my daughter is now back at Guice.I also would like to say the school she attended had bad kids, that did things to my daughter and no acting was taken . if your kids say someone is picking on them check it out.because it can bring a smart child to become a bad student.in grades

Posted March 06, 2009
excellent academic work and have alot of activities for the students

Posted August 12, 2008

Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy 0

Posted August 11, 2008
My daughter attended Guice Academy for four years and had an excellent education. The orataorical skills the children learn are outstanding. This is a loving and nurturing environment.

Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy
6925 International Boulevard, Oakland, CA  94621
Last modified Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top