Posted August 22, 2013
Monarch Academy has a college ready mindset that they start since students start in Kindergarten

Posted August 22, 2013
Monarch Academy feels like a second family. All the staff on campus show that they care about our students. The teachers are very dedicated and go beyond expectations!

Posted August 22, 2013
I love this school community, The teacher are so dedicated to the students. The staff cares for the students.

Posted May 25, 2009
Monarch Academy has been a saviour, for my son. I appreciate this school and the staff very much especially my sons teacher Ms. Saleski. This school goes that extra mile, assuring that your child gets all the help he needs. Ms. Ephanchin you will be greatly missed by Monarch, but wishes at the new school and your dedication to helping the Oakland School Dist. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Posted November 11, 2008
We, Experience Corps, partner with Monarch by providing the school with older adult mentors and tutors from the community. The Monarch staff is dynamic and responsive and our Experience Corps volunteers are always well received and respected. Tatiana, the Principal, holds a great vision for all her students and it shows from the minute you walk through the door. A great addition to East Oakland!

Posted October 25, 2008

Posted August 26, 2008
This is a great school, i have two kids that are currently attending and they love this school. I really enjoy the teachers, this year we are blessed to have the same teachers from last year, mrs. Ellaissi and ms. Kellard . You can tell when teachers love their jobs are these two do and they love the kids. I wish they could teach my kids all the way through fifth grade. Thank you for being you

Posted July 21, 2008
I love Monarch Academy and my sons teacher Ms. Saleski, any student that has the pleasure of being in her class is blessed. The principal Mrs. Ephanchin is also very concerned about the students and is very understanding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Keep up the good work.

Posted May 23, 2008
I am a student from monarch academy and i have learned allot since I came to that school!!!

Aspire Monarch Academy 0

Posted April 07, 2008
I think that the teachers and principle are fantastic at Monarch Academy. I have a second grader, and he is excelling greatly in reading and math! Thanks to Ms. Washington!

Aspire Monarch Academy
1445 101st Avenue, Oakland, CA  94603
Last modified Aspire Monarch Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aspire Monarch Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top