Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I love the Excellent security at this school. The staff and administrators make sure the children learn in a safe environment. No one can just walk onto the school grounds without a pass from the office and kids are released to parents or documented guardians only. The curriculum ensures these children will definitely be at a greater level education wise than most other schools. The only draw back I see is there is a need for more recess time to ensure the children have time to let out their pinneded up energy especially the lunch recess. Overall fantastic school!

Monarch Academy has a college ready mindset that they start since students start in Kindergarten

Monarch Academy feels like a second family. All the staff on campus show that they care about our students. The teachers are very dedicated and go beyond expectations!

I love this school community, The teacher are so dedicated to the students. The staff cares for the students.

Monarch Academy has been a saviour, for my son. I appreciate this school and the staff very much especially my sons teacher Ms. Saleski. This school goes that extra mile, assuring that your child gets all the help he needs. Ms. Ephanchin you will be greatly missed by Monarch, but wishes at the new school and your dedication to helping the Oakland School Dist. Thank you and keep up the good work.

We, Experience Corps, partner with Monarch by providing the school with older adult mentors and tutors from the community. The Monarch staff is dynamic and responsive and our Experience Corps volunteers are always well received and respected. Tatiana, the Principal, holds a great vision for all her students and it shows from the minute you walk through the door. A great addition to East Oakland!

This is a great school, i have two kids that are currently attending and they love this school. I really enjoy the teachers, this year we are blessed to have the same teachers from last year, mrs. Ellaissi and ms. Kellard . You can tell when teachers love their jobs are these two do and they love the kids. I wish they could teach my kids all the way through fifth grade. Thank you for being you

I love Monarch Academy and my sons teacher Ms. Saleski, any student that has the pleasure of being in her class is blessed. The principal Mrs. Ephanchin is also very concerned about the students and is very understanding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Keep up the good work.

I am a student from monarch academy and i have learned allot since I came to that school!!!

I think that the teachers and principle are fantastic at Monarch Academy. I have a second grader, and he is excelling greatly in reading and math! Thanks to Ms. Washington!

Last modified Aspire Monarch Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.