Posted October 16, 2012
I'm a alumni here I recently graduated from Life Academy/ Life Academy is an excellent school the teacher really care about their student and their after school program really help keep the student out of trouble. This school might be different from other high school in Oakland because this high school focus on health and bio-science which will lead your son or daughter to explore the medical field. The Principle and staff work really hard to keep the school a safe and learning environment.

Posted October 18, 2010
it works with those in need of so much and the spirit of the school embraces that.

Posted October 11, 2010
Because they are trying to make a difference with a challenging diverse community.

Posted October 10, 2010
the teachers are veryd edicated

Posted October 10, 2010
The community at this school is amazing. Everyone supports each other and the academic rigor is something that all schools should attain for.

Posted March 17, 2009
I am a 10th grade student at this school and I've learned a lot not only about the curriculum but about myself and others as well. Also I learned how to communicate with people around me and how to help my community.

Life Academy 4

Posted February 14, 2005
Is a great school for what they offer. My daughter thrived here, but I thought east-coast schools were still superior.

Life Academy
2101 35th Avenue, Oakland, CA  94601
Last modified Life Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Life Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.