Public charter
Oakland, CA

Posted January 18, 2008
Unity high is an excellent school where you can learn and have fun at the same time. You can learn with a lot, if understand something the teachers will offer their help during class or even after school. They will sit down and help you till you understand. Thats why Unity High is an excellent school.

Posted January 18, 2008
This school is a great school. All the students receive all the classes required to graduate and much more. The teachers are really helpful and they prepare you to graduate. Helping the students register for the SAT's and ACT's, filling out college applications, etc. UNITY IS TIGHT!

Posted January 18, 2008
Unity High is a great school. Is small so every one knows every one. The teachers know every student. Since the school is small teachers have more time to work with students one on one. Teachers always help students on their work. The teachers always make sure that the students are doing there work. Even if students have missing work teachers tell them that they are missing work. I came from big public schools and when I was going to these big public schools I will always get low grades. Since I came to Unity High high I manage to keep my grades up to a 3.0. For me it has really help alot because I like the way teachers teach and because it has help keep my grades up.

Oakland Unity High School 2

Posted October 21, 2007
- a former student

Posted May 09, 2007
Oakland Unity High School is a excellent school and helps all the students to succeed to their goals and be able to graduate and get on with their career. Overall this school has helped me in classes I need to graduate.

Oakland Unity High School 1

Posted January 07, 2005

Oakland Unity High School
6038 Brann Street, Oakland, CA  94605
Last modified Oakland Unity High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakland Unity High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top