Bad
Good

My husband and I are absolutely pleased with the decision to send our son to Treehouse. He started in the Preschool Class, and is currently in Pre-K. My son loves going to school every day. Every teacher is kind and loving. This year his Pre-K class has Spanish immersion. My son routinely comes home counting in Spanish, teaching me various words. In addition to learning Spanish, he is working on handwriting, learning the months of the year, Biblical stories and principles, reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, songs, reading, math and much more. The school year just started in September! I am constantly amazed and thankful to the teachers at Treehouse for teaching my son. They truly have a gift for understanding the different personalities and learning styles of the children and adapting their teaching so that every child learns. They are so patient and loving with the children. My child has thrived since attending Treehouse. I have no doubt it is because of the excellent teachers there. BTW --- the staff is GREAT too! I LOVE Treehouse!

Our child loves Treehouse. Doesn't want to leave at pick up time and never once cried at drop off. The teachers are so great in making sure they feel welcome.

Both of our children love the school (teachers, the other students and the play vs. learning balance). As a parent I love the flexibility in schedule that they offer for drop in hours. That is invaluable. Also the Director of the school has personally got involved with my family and has bent over backwards to accomodate our needs even when sometimes they were last minute. We have met lots of good friends (parents & children) from this school.

Last modified First Covenant Treehouse Preschool & Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K