Oakland, CA

Mcclymonds High School 1

Posted October 05, 2014
I enrolled my child the first week of school, and she went there for about three weeks. And I was not happy about one teacher and one coach, for the girls cheer leading team, I payed 100$ for a sweat suit with the schools name & my child's name on the uniform, and I never received anything. The sweat suit or my money back, and as for the 10th grade teacher, she's there just to get paid I don't think she care's about the kids education. But the principal & the consoler are some amazing people. But I just think they should hire people that care about the children's education & there future.

Mcclymonds High School 5

Posted August 17, 2010
exceptional school in West Oakland with an over 90% rate of graduation, and 80% rate of college acceptance. 5 stars! let's support this school!

Mcclymonds High School 5

Posted January 23, 2007
Even though excel has a ways to go they are doing a great job in getting the kids engaged in their class and that says a lot about the school. Go excel!

Mcclymonds High School
2607 Myrtle Street, Oakland, CA  94607
Last modified Mcclymonds High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcclymonds High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top