Oakland, CA

Posted July 12, 2010
In response to the posting on August 16, 2007; I would just like to say that if your child attended this school for only 4 months there is no way they could have fallen behind. Public school children are out of school for 3 months for summer vacation and they don't need tutoring to reach grade level. So that comment sounds suspect to me. MUI is a wonderful school that takes each child individual abillities and helps to enhance them. Ther eis no comparison to any public school

Posted January 20, 2009
We were saddened when we moved to the East Coast. There is not a comparable school. The school is great.

Posted June 11, 2008
School is very excellent in teaching, and a safe learning environment! for children

Muhammad University Of Islam 1

Posted August 16, 2007
After 4 months I pulled my child out of the school. It cost me a bundle in tutoring services in readinding and writing,to pull my child back up to grade level, after being test in public school.They talk a good game, but its all a hustle.

Muhammad University Of Islam
5277 Foothill Boulevard, Oakland, CA  94601
Last modified Muhammad University Of Islam is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Muhammad University Of Islam Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top