Posted July 12, 2010
In response to the posting on August 16, 2007; I would just like to say that if your child attended this school for only 4 months there is no way they could have fallen behind. Public school children are out of school for 3 months for summer vacation and they don't need tutoring to reach grade level. So that comment sounds suspect to me. MUI is a wonderful school that takes each child individual abillities and helps to enhance them. Ther eis no comparison to any public school

Muhammad University Of Islam 1

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted January 20, 2009
We were saddened when we moved to the East Coast. There is not a comparable school. The school is great.

Posted September 29, 2008

Posted June 11, 2008
School is very excellent in teaching, and a safe learning environment! for children

Posted December 06, 2007

Muhammad University Of Islam 1

Posted August 16, 2007
After 4 months I pulled my child out of the school. It cost me a bundle in tutoring services in readinding and writing,to pull my child back up to grade level, after being test in public school.They talk a good game, but its all a hustle.

Muhammad University Of Islam
5277 Foothill Boulevard, Oakland, CA  94601
Last modified Muhammad University Of Islam is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Muhammad University Of Islam Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top