United For Success Academy 5

United For Success Academy 4

Posted March 27, 2009

United For Success Academy 4

Posted January 16, 2008
My child does not go to this school, she is a 5th grader this year. I checked this school out as one of our possible middle school options for next year. I was glad I did! I arrived there just as the kids were transitioning from one class to another and they were quite well behaved, and seemed happy to be there. I met with the Vice Principal, April Scott, and she was very helpful in answering all my questions.I got to see her interact with some of the kids, and I liked that she could redirect them kindly yet firmly, without belittling them. They seemed to like her. There are many after school activities, and the school has a very diverse population. I would feel very comfortable with my daughter attending here.

Contact Information

2101 35th Avenue
Oakland, CA 94601

School website

United For Success Academy
2101 35th Avenue, Oakland, CA  94601
Last modified United For Success Academy is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
United For Success Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.