Oakland, CA

United For Success Academy 4

Posted March 27, 2009

United For Success Academy 4

Posted January 16, 2008
My child does not go to this school, she is a 5th grader this year. I checked this school out as one of our possible middle school options for next year. I was glad I did! I arrived there just as the kids were transitioning from one class to another and they were quite well behaved, and seemed happy to be there. I met with the Vice Principal, April Scott, and she was very helpful in answering all my questions.I got to see her interact with some of the kids, and I liked that she could redirect them kindly yet firmly, without belittling them. They seemed to like her. There are many after school activities, and the school has a very diverse population. I would feel very comfortable with my daughter attending here.

United For Success Academy
2101 35th Avenue, Oakland, CA  94601
Last modified United For Success Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
United For Success Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top