Posted July 11, 2013
Mr. G and Ms. Ramos are the best teachers ever. Don't tell them I said that. When I had a problem with Mr. G I could talk with Ms. Ramos wen I had a problem with Ms. Ramos mr. G was always there. Ms. Ramos is like the mom and Mr. G like the dad. She's more strict but is nice and you know she loves you. Mr. G is hecka fun and makes history exciting. Ms. Ramos is a good math teacher. She makes you take notes that tell you exactly how to solve the problem. Whatever you do take notes. Ms. Ramos will do science experiments with you is the whole class pays attention. Mr. G is hecka funny. They the best teachers at roots.

Posted January 29, 2013
I have never in my life met more dedicated teachers. Mr. G and Ms. Ramos are an amazing team. My son is in 6th grade, and has learned more in Ms. Ramos' math class than all elementary. She's firm, yet gentle and encouraging. Mr. G is such a positive man, he may look young, but he seems like he has been teaching for many many years. My child loves him and says Mr. G encourages him to read his history and write his future. I believe my child is on the path to success with these two. They always call, to keep me updated and send out weekly progress reports. Overall, they are smart, dedicated and passionate teachers.

Roots International Academy 0

Posted March 31, 2009
Some of the teachers need to communicate more with the parents, and some of the teachers need to stop getting on the defense, when parent ask abot their children progress, or any question concerning them, to me it shows guilt on their part.

Posted September 11, 2008

Roots International Academy 4

Posted December 03, 2007

Roots International Academy
1390 66th Avenue, Oakland, CA  94621
Last modified Roots International Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roots International Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.