Posted March 06, 2014
I love this school great staff and caring and wonderful teachers They are always there when you need them they welcome you with open arms.Your student couldnt be in better hands than learning without limits . Great staff teachers and seneca and principals.

Posted February 13, 2014
This school is wonderful. Dedicated staff, teachers and parents. I would not want my children to go anywhere else.

Learning Without Limits School 1

Posted January 26, 2014
Think twice before enrolling your child in this school. My daughter has been bullied everyday since her first day of school here by 2 boys when the situation got bad I felt all she needed was to have her classroom changed to help avoid further bullying and to avoid the bullying from escalating. The principal said that is running away from the situation not facing it. WOW!!! and then ppl blame the kids for school shootings its ignorant principals like this that cause these shootings not the child!

Posted October 12, 2010
I taught at LWL from 2007 - 2010 and was witness to its formation and subsequent growth. The group of teachers at LWL are the most caring, dedicated, intelligent group of people that I have ever worked with. LWL started as a new small school in 2007 after the former Jefferson Elementary was closed down due to poor performance. LWL has managed to create an environment with high expectations of both teachers and students. The teachers and principal are constantly reflecting upon and devising ways to improve their pedagogy. I left the school because I had to move and don't know if I will every find a school that lives up to the caliber of work that is being done at LWL.

Posted May 03, 2010
My daughter attends this wonderful school and it has made her both smart and responsible.I love this school because it made my daughter a better educated scholar with a big advantage ahead of her.I'm proud of her achievement and potential.She has grown in a school where there are many great staff member and student that helped her become the person she is now.She is in the 5th grade and is off into middle school with a great education ahead of her.I know that they have helped her with her studies and leadership.I love this school for making her a more loving and caring person.They are a commiting family and they have been over the past years.Every morning they get together,like any family would do,they sing and play drums.It's wonderful feeling and sightment.I hope they keep this wonderful tradition forever and keep on trucking.

Posted April 18, 2010

Posted January 14, 2010
I love LWL because the teachers are great and very kind.Even my teacher Mrs.Alconcher.Our principal Mr.Fuchs is also very good and awesome!I l this school!

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted August 01, 2008
I loved this school for my son. Last year (2007-2008) LWL was a first year school and I couldn't be happier with it. The school is not in the best neighborhood, however, everyone there is committed to creating a welcoming, safe place for children to learn. The principal is genuinely concerned with the success of every student and is continuously looking for ways to improve. The teachers are a little on the younger side but they are very dedicated and excited about their school. Every morning the school gathers to recite their mission statement and its a great community building tool.

Learning Without Limits School
2035 40th Avenue, Oakland, CA  94601
Last modified Learning Without Limits School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Learning Without Limits School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.