Allendale Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2008

Allendale Elementary School 5

Posted January 26, 2007
I just transfered my son from jefferson to allendale becuase the previous school was overcrowded, and had no resources for my son. My son is happy to go to school now :). Adhd recourses, speech therapy,computer class, after school programs, plus walking distance to the park (allendale) for their after school program as well. Its been less than week and im happy with my son in that school. Clean campus, nice staff.

Allendale Elementary School
3670 Penniman Avenue, Oakland, CA  94619
Last modified Allendale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allendale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.