Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Allendale Elementary School
Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 23, 2015
I want to thank Mr. Charles Miller for being a careing principal and turning our school around to a better environment.

Allendale Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2015
I am thankful to our new principal, Mr. Charles Miller. He is a blessing to ou school. After many years of bad experiences with the previous principal we now have one that cares about our students and supports our teachers any way he can. I is a pleasure to do my part to help the school too because of the welcoming environment Mr. Miller shows to everyone.

Allendale Elementary School 5

Posted January 26, 2007
I just transfered my son from jefferson to allendale becuase the previous school was overcrowded, and had no resources for my son. My son is happy to go to school now :). Adhd recourses, speech therapy,computer class, after school programs, plus walking distance to the park (allendale) for their after school program as well. Its been less than week and im happy with my son in that school. Clean campus, nice staff.

Allendale Elementary School
3670 Penniman Avenue, Oakland, CA  94619-1116
Last modified Allendale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allendale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top