Oakland, CA

Rudsdale Continuation School 0

Posted February 03, 2009
I think rusdale it school for kids that willing to learn continue to complete high school and move on to college. It a great school for daughter gos to this school and her GPA 33.32 that great for her because her was not going to school before. concern parent marie

Rudsdale Continuation School 0

Posted August 25, 2005
The school has a wonderful art show at the end of the year.

Rudsdale Continuation School 3

Posted August 09, 2004
My son has been at Far West going into his fourth year. I am satisfied with his progress and interaction in the school and with the teachers. He had developed very good relationships, however, the school as a whole has dropped dramatically every year in cumulative testing scores. This continues to worry me. One good thing is that the class sizes are wonderful, between 18 and 22.

Rudsdale Continuation School 4

Posted March 26, 2004
I am attending far west school right now. I am in the 8th grade and has been there since the 2nd grade I don't really like it but it is a good school but if I were to rate the school in it's behavior I would give it a 3 because they don't have any discipline at all. I would change to a differn't school but I would probably have a harder time learning because that school is low on their education.

Rudsdale Continuation School 5

Posted November 14, 2003
This is not a continuation school. I am very offended by your portrayal of the school that my child attends. The kids here are brilliant and very articulate. They deserve better recognition then you are giving them. I would really appreciate if you would give them the respect they deserve and show them for what they are. A college prep. school, not a continuation school.

Rudsdale Continuation School
8251 Fontaine Street, Oakland, CA  94605
Last modified Rudsdale Continuation School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rudsdale Continuation School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top